PDA

View Full Version : V1-V2 upgrade problem ?

C3vette75
April 19th, 2007, 09:15 PM
Blacky
I installed my newly received V2 flash/scan interface from Greenlight Motor Sports on my computer today. It was a V1 to V2 commercial scan&tune upgade. If I go to HELP and select Flash Scan V2 Vin Lisencing, the window shows all the correct information (serial #, Lisence #, firmware version 2.4.55, Model FS2, Firmaware date 26-Mar-2007, calibration only 0, full 0, available 3 used 1. When I go to start EFILive V7 update Flash Scan V2 Firmware, the FlashScan Firmware Programmer window does not contain any information in any of the windows (i.e. model, serial #, firmware version, etc.). I can upgrade the firmware but the FlashScan Firmware Programmer window remains unpopulated with any information. I unplugged the USB cable at the V2 interface held down the ctrl button and plugged in the USB cable. I get the alternating flashing lights and when I click on program, the firmware updates based on the the information contained in the FlashScan V2 lisencing window but the FlashScan Firmware Programmer window remains unpopulated with any information. Is this a problem. I have not tried to use it on the car.
Joe

kbracing96
April 20th, 2007, 02:33 AM
If you click on the status button in the firm ware update utility box with V2 connected and in dead poll state, it will populate all the required fields with the info from the V2. Then choose file C:\Program Files\EFILive\V7\FSProg_V2_4_55.ffw, then click on the program button, and you should be set ;)

C3vette75
April 20th, 2007, 04:26 AM
Got it. Thanks.