PDA

View Full Version : Procharged C-6

FFP
April 23rd, 2007, 12:10 PM
We are having a problem with a Procharged 06 C-6 going lean around 4700. We have 60 lb inj and a kenny bell boost a pump and no mater what we do it wants to lean out.We know the maf is not maxing out and we even told the P.E Table to command 8.00 A/F with no change.

Please help,Bill

Turbo595t
April 23rd, 2007, 06:17 PM
We are having a problem with a Procharged 06 C-6 going lean around 4700. We have 60 lb inj and a kenny bell boost a pump and no mater what we do it wants to lean out.We know the maf is not maxing out and we even told the P.E Table to command 8.00 A/F with no change.

Please help,Bill

Hello Bill,

What boost are you seeing at 4700? What is your Grams/cyl? What software are you using? It's my understanding that Efilive is read only right now, on the E38 computer for the 06 C6's or is it an 05.

FFP
April 24th, 2007, 03:12 AM
My Mistake its a 05 but we are seeing 5 psi at that rpm and it just wants spike lean at that rpm

Turbo595t
April 24th, 2007, 03:18 AM
My Mistake its a 05 but we are seeing 5 psi at that rpm and it just wants spike lean at that rpm

If you could post a tun and a log, that would help.

FFP
April 24th, 2007, 04:44 AM
Here Is the Tune and the data log with it....the car is on the dyno right now so if there is any thing else you want to see log just let me know.

Thanks for your help

Bill

Turbo595t
April 24th, 2007, 05:35 AM
Here Is the Tune and the data log with it....the car is on the dyno right now so if there is any thing else you want to see log just let me know.

Thanks for your help

Bill

Hello Bill,

After a quick look, does raising the Main Ve table at 4700 change the a/f if it does, I would keep going, if not check fuel pressure during the run.
One othe thing I see which I don't think has bearing on this situtation but the MAF patch hasn't been applied and you are getting close to the max. I would apply this and do a full reflash just for saftey.

ringram
April 24th, 2007, 08:34 AM
My money is on your fuel pressure taking a dive.
Whats injector duty cycle? You need to check FP too. Make sure its maintaining 58psi or close to throughout the run.

FFP
April 24th, 2007, 05:08 PM
It Was the VE Table....FP was 58PSI through the entire run. This was our first Blown C-6 so we are still a little under the curve on the new stuff.

Thanks for all of your help!

Bill

Turbo595t
April 24th, 2007, 05:55 PM
It Was the VE Table....FP was 58PSI through the entire run. This was our first Blown C-6 so we are still a little under the curve on the new stuff.

Thanks for all of your help!

Bill

No problem,

Do you have a dyno sheet you could post? How is the part throttle?

Brian

Redline Motorsports
April 26th, 2007, 03:33 PM
How did you guye make out?

FFP
April 27th, 2007, 07:35 AM
Sorry it took so one to reply...Its just really busy here. We had to pull off the dyno because of a belt problem but we got it back on today and so far its making 498 RW and 540 Tq on 6.2 PSI at 6000 through a auto with the tq converter unlocked on a dyno dynamics dyno.We are still playing with and hopefully we can pull some more out of it.

Thanks again for the help

Bill
www.forcefedperformance.com

Redline Motorsports
April 27th, 2007, 02:13 PM
Bill,

Decent #'s! Where did you end up with timing at peak tq and where did you get the AFR dialed in at?

Howard