PDA

View Full Version : Updates?

Drake
June 14th, 2004, 05:46 AM
Hey guys, just wondering what's going on with the Flashscan development. Hows about an update? 8)

emarkay
June 15th, 2004, 12:34 AM
I'll leave it to Paul for specifics, but things are progressing. Remember we're not Micro$oft, so little problems do interrupt the flow.
Nothing specific, but some of the more mundane things like marketing and pricing concepts are beginning to materialize, and the hardware is going thru some torture testing. The Beta Test program has generated a great deal of interest in the preliminary request for testers (BTW it's not too late to apply), and the software is - Hey, I gota at least tell this much - Even I didn't realize that a lot of the software is being put directly into some of those tiny chips on the FlashScan unit. Imagine that, Paul trying to cut and paste all that lines of code with a pair of tweezers :) (No it's all done electronically....) But the point is that the code is rewritten and streamlined, and will have more features than what's out there now - and that's just on the Scan Tool portion - wait till you see what ELSE is in there... :)

MRK

Highlander
June 15th, 2004, 04:20 PM
Sounds like fun!!!!!! :)

Black LS1 T/A
June 17th, 2004, 08:43 AM
It definitely sounds exciting!

Blacky
June 17th, 2004, 09:44 AM
A new look web site is in the works and should be published in the next week or so. It contains updated info on EFILive and our products including FlashScan and the new tuning tool.

Here's a sneak preview...

http://www.efilive.com/upload/efilive_forum/images/blacky_home.jpg

http://www.efilive.com/upload/efilive_forum/images/blacky_flashscan.jpg

Highlander
June 17th, 2004, 09:48 AM
Very nice..

Amx990
June 17th, 2004, 10:02 AM
Very nice..

Ditto

AMK

deezel
June 17th, 2004, 10:29 PM
:!:
:D
8)

Brains
June 20th, 2004, 02:58 AM
Getting a little excited over here, things are looking GOOOOD ! :D

Steve Bryant
June 20th, 2004, 08:08 AM
Looks really great. More visually stimulating. As up to date as the products you develop!

Steve :D