PDA

View Full Version : '00-'01 van tune?

truethinker
May 7th, 2007, 05:32 PM
Hey guys,

Im about to put a 411 in my 96 k1500 L31. I dont have it in yet so i cant hook up and pull the tune. But i'd like to start playin around with my EFIlive setup. Just wonderin if anyone can hook me up with that stock cal file.

I'm not a total nube to the tuning world but i am new to this specific setup. (Had Jet DST)

Thanks alot.
my email is : paladolightbringer@hotmail.com

hquick
May 7th, 2007, 09:10 PM
This is the one I'm using.

truethinker
May 8th, 2007, 04:05 AM
Thanks alot.

N0DIH
May 14th, 2007, 05:03 AM
I am at a loss to find where to get the 80 pin connectors for this swap, any recommendations?

Hey guys,

Im about to put a 411 in my 96 k1500 L31. I dont have it in yet so i cant hook up and pull the tune. But i'd like to start playin around with my EFIlive setup. Just wonderin if anyone can hook me up with that stock cal file.

I'm not a total nube to the tuning world but i am new to this specific setup. (Had Jet DST)

Thanks alot.
my email is : paladolightbringer@hotmail.com

Lextech
May 14th, 2007, 05:21 AM
Try EFIConnection.com or your local U-Pull junk yard. The color of the little plastic piece denotes where the indexing tabs are. You can use other color connectors and just trim off the indexing tabs. Then paint the aluminum body of the connector Blue or Red for clarification.