PDA

View Full Version : Wideband inputs no longer valid after 7.2.2 ?

kp
May 14th, 2005, 12:58 PM
I had the original program the came with EFIlive installed (version 7.1.8 or whatever it was) and the wideband PIDs always worked fine. After upgrading all the calculated wideband PIDs are no longer valid. So I uninstalled and went back to original and I still cant get the wideband to work. Worked fine yesterday with the old software :( Yes I tried validating the PIDs like 20 times, everything works fine but all the A/D inputs are no longer valid.

Blacky
May 14th, 2005, 03:12 PM
The A/D inputs will only be valid if EFILive has a connection to FlashScan.
You can still select them and other PIDs based on them.

Once you make a connection either to FlashScan or to a vehicle via FlashScan then the PIDs will become valid.

Regards
Paul

kp
May 14th, 2005, 04:31 PM
It was connected to flashscan, since the upgrade reset all the PIDs, the a/d input wasnt selected in the PIDs, if that isnt selected then all the wide band inputs are invalid. I dont remeber having to seled the external A/D voltage 1 to get the wideband working the first time with 7.1.8 but I could have forgotten.

Scoota
May 14th, 2005, 07:13 PM
You would have to have had the A/D External voltage 1 or 2 selected or wide band wouldn't have worked, Unless you copy was something special :twisted:

Scotty.