PDA

View Full Version : LS1 Edit convert... first post with Q's

Chicago Z06
May 15th, 2005, 08:11 AM
Hello all, please pardon the newbie dumbass questions. i had been using LS1 Edit for my 02 Z06 in which i have had no issues since the original tune almost 2 years ago, well the ign lock recall prompted my dealer to re flash my ecm... .and as luck would have it LS1 edit is not working on my PC for whatever reasaon so i decided to use my new EFI Live to change some parameters to get the car to at least idle... I have gotten the car to idle, but it wants to die on decel, i am not sure what follower i need to modify for this. i also re did the fans, CAGS, COT, and scaled the injectors. as well i modified the TCS and TQ management like i did through edit but after the re program i am getting a service my Traction control system on the DIC i have tried clearing it but it keeps comming back... if someone can give me some sugestions i will be more precise on what values i changed and such.

FYI the car has headers, GTP heads, LG G5x2 on 114, ported TB, SVO 30's with Vararam.

This program sems much easier to use but things are definitly different GUI wise between the 2 programs.

I am new ot the site but is there a place that would have some files that i can download and compare for both my vette and my SSS?

any help would be greatly appreciated!! :oops: