PDA

View Full Version : Now atempting 2-bar SD: Problems and questions!

BlownAlaskan
May 15th, 2005, 07:47 PM
Im a complete newb at this except for what I have been able to read in my research efforts over this last couple of weeks, so any and all help appreciated. :lol:

Basically, I set SD parameters(I think) and then tried to start the truck, w/out the maf. I will list the steps I have taken below:

1: Set Maf fail to 0 and disabled the SES lights for MAF codes P0101, P0102, P0103, P0106 - P0108 set to 'x' and No MIL
2: (CAFR = 12.1) changed all points to 1.21
3: Disabled closed loop
4: Copy High Octane table to the Low Octane Table
5: Disabled PE mode
6: Scaled MAP scaler to read 50kPa when key on, ended up with value of 93.0, with my sensor.
7: Bypassed the barometric pressure updating

Next, I cleared the fuel trims and tried to start the truck. It started, but would hardly run and was trying to idle at around 400 rpm, with the wideband showing like 16:1. :shock:

Here are a few of my present questions:
1: What other tables do I need to change to reflect the new "halved" map values? Ross mentioned something about the LTFT matrix etc.
2: What else do I have to adjust to get a reasonable idle?
3: Once I get the VE 'auto-adjusted' what do I do next as far as fueling goes? Do I just re-enable closed loop and PE?
4: I know I have other questions I forgot about, but these are the ones that come to mind.

Thanks in advance for any and all sugestions.