PDA

View Full Version : 2 more Unrecognised ECM's

02gmcwaldoch
May 17th, 2007, 03:15 PM
Hello all,
I race a GM 2.2L Cavalier on the dirt oval track and I figured i would try to tune it since I had an extra license left. I have been tuning diesels for the past year with EfiLive and I figured i would try a gasser. I have been reading about this Unrecognised ECM error that comes up in all the cars but It doesn't seem like anything has been figured out. I have tried my 1999 Cavalier, 2001 Sunfire, and my spare ECM out of a 2000 Cavalier and they all came up with the same message. I have saved 2 out of the 3 and have sent the 99 cavalier .tun file to support. But I have not heard anything back :bawl:

Any Help is appreciated!!!

JESSE

Tordne
May 17th, 2007, 08:11 PM
The fact that they are not recognised just means that a calibration fiole has not been created for them. In your cases they are likely to be PCMs for which support has only just been released, or where read support has been released.

All these tune files (from you and others) have been sent on. Appologies if you were expecting a reply. When the calibrations have been created they will be released as an update.

Boost
May 17th, 2007, 10:16 PM
So that would expain why I haven't heard anything about this:

http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?t=5149

I don't mind waiting as long as I know that they are working on it. The 2.2 is already listed as supported. Thanks.