PDA

View Full Version : Web site update

Blacky
June 27th, 2004, 10:36 PM
We have released our new look web site.
Nothing too flash - just lots of new information.
Still no pricing or dates on EFILive FlashScan at this stage.

Regards
Paul

AllCammedUp
June 28th, 2004, 10:17 AM
Looks great, Paul! :cool:

dissonance
June 28th, 2004, 02:44 PM
Impressive and refreshing change

Doctor Bob
June 29th, 2004, 12:02 AM
Very smooth Paul obviously GMPX had nothing to do with the site design....(kidding Ross)

Rob

GMPX
June 29th, 2004, 12:39 AM
Very smooth Paul obviously GMPX had nothing to do with the site design....(kidding Ross)

Rob

I agree, website (or any arty things) are not my cup of tea. Stick figures is about my limit. :lol:

Brains
June 29th, 2004, 01:46 AM
Looks good guys :D Of course I spent most of my time admiring the screen shots of FlashScan...

Blacky
June 29th, 2004, 08:00 AM

Rob

I agree, website (or any arty things) are not my cup of tea. Stick figures is about my limit. :lol:

I'm no artists either. Compare the previous site design (me) to the current one (not me). The graphics and site layout/design were mostly designed by Larry Jones, who I think did a great job.

Paul

AllCammedUp
June 29th, 2004, 08:06 AM

Rob

I'm no artists either. Compare the previous site design (me) to the current one (not me). The graphics and site layout/design were mostly designed by Larry Jones, who I think did a great job.

Paul

Yeah Paul, Larry did a bang-up job. It really looks good and very professional. It definitely raises the bar.

Drake
June 29th, 2004, 04:16 PM
Looks good. Looking forward to seeing a few release dates and price tags. 8)

Amx990
June 30th, 2004, 07:20 AM
NICE JOB!! :D

mistermike
July 1st, 2004, 01:12 AM
Very nice looking, and informative too. Congratulations. Do you ever sleep? :wink:

ntae
July 1st, 2004, 08:38 AM
You have done well with the new web site looks good and easy to use

looks like we are one step closer to flashscan

Amx990
July 1st, 2004, 12:39 PM

Rob

Paul

Yeah Paul, Larry did a bang-up job. It really looks good and very professional. It definitely raises the bar.

:shock: WHOA! I'M GETING, LIKE, THAT PsYcHoDeLiC " VIDEO ECHO" EFFECT! DDDUUUDDEE! :shock:

Amx990
July 2nd, 2004, 05:51 AM
Okay, okay I had a bad source of quotes....but check out my new 'sig'! :)

AMX