PDA

View Full Version : AC paramaters

PSWired
May 18th, 2005, 01:10 PM
Forgive me if I'm overlooking this. I can't find any PIDs for AC Request, AC clutch engaged, the low pressure, high pressure, and recirculation switch statuses. Do they exist and if so, where can I find them. Thanks!

This is for a 2002 Chevy pickup, 3/4 ton, 6.0, 4L80e.

Blacky
May 18th, 2005, 01:20 PM
There are a series of PIDs called {GM.STATExx} that contain switches/flags etc. The one you want with many A/C parameters in it is {GM.STATE00}
You can right click on the STATE PIDs and select "More info..." to see the list of status flags that are stored in that PID.
To display a state PID in the dashboard, you need to create a new "State" type gauge.

See also {GM.ACP}, {GM.ACPS}

Note: To quickly find a PID by its PID name, click on the PID name column heading - that will alternately sort the list of PIDs by the PID name ascending or descending. You can do the same on other columns. For example you can be fairly sure that A/C pressure will be in kPa so try sorting the PIDs by clicking on the Units column header then scroll down to see all the kPa PIDs together.

Regards
Paul

PSWired
May 18th, 2005, 01:25 PM
Thank you very much for the quick and thorough response. You really get more than just the cable and software with this company. I'll give it a shot tomorrow and let you know if I have any problems.