PDA

View Full Version : Logging of an 2006 Corvette Z06 possible?

Treurentner
June 4th, 2007, 01:07 AM
Hi,

i read that with the V2 hardware and EFilive 7.4.2 logging is impossible at this time. Could anybody confirm this please :bawl: .
I´m asking because one of our Corvette clubmember (here in Germany) had an fatal engine failor while racing on a track (Ls7 engine suddenly losses power and was turned off, after that the engine was blocked and could never be turned wether by hand nor by the starter motor). Now his engine was exchanged under warranty by GM but the fully new engine is only slightly better than the LS2 engine on a C6. Last weekend he ran only 13.3 while the old engine gave him a 12.0 in the same car nothing changed or altered exept the engine by the dealership.
So it it very urgent to have some realtime engine data to see what´s happen with the new engine... The dealership says everything is ok and in the limits but the car drives like crap!
Any help or information is highly appreciated!:cheers:

kind regards,

Marco

eboggs_jkvl
June 4th, 2007, 02:39 AM
What PCM do you have in the car. The 2006 should be ok but there is a delay on the 2007 E38 PCMs

GMPX
June 6th, 2007, 08:29 PM
The current release should log this car fine.

Treurentner
June 6th, 2007, 10:27 PM
Hi,

that sounds great, on the next Sunday we have an cĂ*rcle track event where I will do some acceleration logs of the C6Z06 and I will put them online after for comparison ....
Many thanks for the great work!:cheers:

Marco