PDA

View Full Version : 42# injectors

vatman02
June 4th, 2007, 12:19 PM
does anyone know where i can get a good deal on some 42# injectors :) and which ones would be best for my T\A :nixweiss: i bought some 60#ers but they are just to big :frown: nothing worse than waisting $:mad:
thanx :D

ViolatorTA
June 4th, 2007, 12:27 PM
does anyone know where i can get a good deal on some 42# injectors :) and which ones would be best for my T\A :nixweiss: i bought some 60#ers but they are just to big :frown: nothing worse than waisting $:mad:
thanx :D

Why are the 60's to big? I see alot of H/C cars running them fine when calibrated correctly. I have Racetronix 42's that rate at 48 with LS1 pressure. They've come down in price last I checked. Around $39 each. Some say they are touchy down low but I'm blaming the cam...lol

vatman02
June 4th, 2007, 12:45 PM
i live at 5800 feet and only get 80% of the air as sea level i can get them idle at 14.7 but it wont drive without bucking and stubling it needs to small of a pulse width to be stable the lowest i was able to get the pulse width was 1.6 ms i also have 62 psi fuel pressure that adds to problem ive been told by numerous people they should work but i cant make it happen ive tried everything i could find here and else where to no avail lets just call the new ones exspensive asprin the car runs great with the stock 28#ers but gets lean at 125 kpa and a duty cycle of 232%

kbracing96
June 4th, 2007, 02:51 PM
:offtopic:You in Denver? I'm in WY about 2 1/2 hours north of Denver. Would you want to sell those 60's for a good deal? My trucks getting close to running out of injector:D

vatman02
June 4th, 2007, 10:26 PM
yes i would i acually have them in the for sale area but was looking more to trade for 42s but i will sell them they will however need new o-rings i ripped a few of them putting them in and out so many times you can reuse your current o-rings and sould be ok i used the ones off the stock injectors and had no issues

Bruce Melton
June 5th, 2007, 12:54 PM
Pssst, don't tell anybody:

http://www.corral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=323&order=descss

vatman02
June 5th, 2007, 01:40 PM
hey thanx Bruce i wont tell a soul