PDA

View Full Version : A/C pid question

driver456
June 7th, 2007, 07:18 AM
I logged "Air Conditioner Pressure" pid (Imperial)its showing with the a/c on 3.6,Is that suppose to be psi.If so does anybody know if thats right? And what sensor would that be? Also "A/C Pressure Sensor Voltage" which was at 0.2.I was commanding the a/c on from the control panel.................Paul

driver456
June 10th, 2007, 01:19 AM
Anybody?

mr.prick
June 10th, 2007, 03:55 AM
it says PSI for imperial and kPa for metric on my PID list.

driver456
June 10th, 2007, 06:29 AM
it says PSI for imperial and kPa for metric on my PID list.
Ahh OK thank you,Now I might be getting somewhere.Can someone do me a favor PLEASE and log that pid in PSI with A/C on and tell what you have and also a/c voltage pid.And what sensor is it reading or is it reading out of the PCM......THANK YOU.................Paul

joecar
June 10th, 2007, 07:40 AM
I logged "Air Conditioner Pressure" pid (Imperial)its showing with the a/c on 3.6,Is that suppose to be psi.If so does anybody know if thats right? And what sensor would that be? Also "A/C Pressure Sensor Voltage" which was at 0.2.I was commanding the a/c on from the control panel.................PaulThat looks like voltage; on your chart/gauge, select the AC pressure pid having the psi units instead of voltage units.

driver456
June 10th, 2007, 08:50 AM
That looks like voltage; on your chart/gauge, select the AC pressure pid having the psi units instead of voltage units.
I had both Joe,The pressure was 3.6 and the voltage was .2 So I was thinking maybe someone with an A/C that works could log those two pids with the A/C on and let we know what you have,Because I'm trying to track down my a/c problem.................Paul

joecar
June 10th, 2007, 08:54 AM
Oh, I see.