PDA

View Full Version : 07 Tahoe e38 pcm

June 11th, 2007, 04:27 AM
is this truck supported yet???

i just downloaded the latest efilive went out to log and is shows some crazy numbers.

then i tried to read my pcm it went thru the read proses and then it says unrecognised pcm and to download latest software

eboggs_jkvl
June 11th, 2007, 07:46 AM
E38s are not covered as of right now. I am waiting for it too. The last I heard was another 2 weeks. http://www.ls2.com/forums/images/smilies/toetap.gif

wait4me
June 11th, 2007, 08:58 AM
email ross at efilive.com for coverage on it, if you put your operating system in the email then it may be one he has already done and can send it to you.

June 11th, 2007, 09:00 PM
ok thanks guys

wait4me
June 13th, 2007, 02:10 AM
View the public release notice at the top of the forum, All of e38 support has been released.

June 13th, 2007, 06:51 AM
yeh i have it read my truck earlyer no problem,

GMPX
June 13th, 2007, 09:40 AM
I think all but a couple of E38 O.S's were supported in the latest release, I know based on the history shown on CalID we are missing a few (early 2006 Corvette), but, unfortunately until we get sent a tun file we can't map it out.
I know still to add in is a couple that the 3.9L V6 uses and the very latest used on the 2007 6.2L.

Cheers,
Ross

June 13th, 2007, 08:04 PM
Ross when i tried to unzip the latest update into programfiles/efilive/v7 i then clicked on the efilive icon it still shows the older version of efilive. it would not open the new update. so i then unziped a copy to my desktop and now use the icon in that folder for the new updated release.
is this just me or is there anyone else with this problem??

also the scanner is not working i can connect no problem but when i hit green or yellow button nothing happens it might be something i missed im going to play with it a bit more today see if i can fix this

my OS. # 12605898

GMPX
June 14th, 2007, 09:02 AM
Well, it sounds like the new files were not put in to the correct (existing) EFILive directory, given that, when you are running off the dasktop icon it's probably not looking in the correct directories to work correctly.

Also, don't forget that update needed a V2 firmware update as well.

Cheers,
Ross