PDA

View Full Version : Need a favor,Someone w/EFILive

driver456
June 11th, 2007, 12:23 PM
Can someone log the A/C pressure pid and also the a/c voltage pid with the a/c ON,In a C5 or f body. One were the a/c works:) And let me know what you have.I'm trying track down an a/c problem.Thank You...Paul

joecar
June 11th, 2007, 12:47 PM
I didn't get a chance over the weekend, but I'll see if I can do it on my way home from work in about 20 mins...

driver456
June 11th, 2007, 01:07 PM
I didn't get a chance over the weekend, but I'll see if I can do it on my way home from work in about 20 mins...
Thank you :D .............Paul

joecar
June 12th, 2007, 08:28 AM
Here's my log of AC pressure/voltage...

I sat in the parking lot while warming up, turned on the AC for a few minutes then turned it off, repeat...

I thought my pressure was a little low, but it was blowing quite cold, so it must be working [at least marginally]...

:cheers:

driver456
June 12th, 2007, 08:52 AM
Here's my log of AC pressure/voltage...

I sat in the parking lot while warming up, turned on the AC for a few minutes then turned it off, repeat...

I thought my pressure was a little low, but it was blowing quite cold, so it must be working [at least marginally]...

Thanks Joe,You da man.Your the the only one that did this for me.I posted in 2 spots on another forum,And nothing.Ahh well life goes on :D Next question,What sensor is that reading?OK I think I can answer my own question,It must be the high pressure sensor.............Paul

joecar
June 12th, 2007, 11:00 AM
Yes it's the one you see on the AC line on the RHS of engine bay above strut tower (in my F-bird).

driver456
June 12th, 2007, 11:23 AM
Yes it's the one you see on the AC line on the RHS of engine bay above strut tower (in my F-bird).

My father showed me how to check that one,He say's its good.There's another one,The manual say's its in the evaporator tube between the evap and the condensor,So when I find it I'll check it.Now that I think about it,Thats the one there talking about I think,The high pressure sensor................Paul

driver456
June 16th, 2007, 01:59 PM
Well I finally fiixed my a/c turned out to be the high pressure sensor.Have to thank joecar and if it wasn't for EFILive having the a/c pressure pid who knows might of not found it...................Paul

joecar
June 17th, 2007, 07:03 AM
Glad it worked out... :cheers: