PDA

View Full Version : custom n2o os?

1meangto
June 17th, 2007, 03:03 PM
I'm just wondering if there will be a custom nitrous os for the e40 ecm? That was alot of the reason I purchased this software and was quite suprised that there isn't one yet. Is the ecm capable of having a costom n2o os? Thanks in advance.

GMPX
June 17th, 2007, 11:32 PM
I'm just wondering if there will be a custom nitrous os for the e40 ecm? That was alot of the reason I purchased this software and was quite suprised that there isn't one yet. Is the ecm capable of having a costom n2o os? Thanks in advance.

Well I'm sorry if you assumed we had a nitrous O.S ready for the E40, I don't think we ever said that we did?
Anyway, yes it would indeed be possible, but, there are other projects that must be completed first. If/when it happens it will be within the second half of the year.
The E40 is quite nice to work with as far as coding goes so there should not be too many holdups.

Cheers,
Ross

1meangto
June 18th, 2007, 09:32 AM
Thank you I guess I had just assumed that you did. Sorry I wasn't trying to be rude if thats how it came off. I just reread it and think it did sound snotty. Sorry.

I will be awaiting the arrival of the o.s.
And thank you!!