PDA

View Full Version : I Need a license

zapp168
June 20th, 2007, 02:25 AM
I tried to click the link in the EFIlive software, but it is dead. I went to the EFI main page and ordered licenses, How long until I get the license? Will it be E-mailed? I am at work and I need it for a car.

Doc
June 20th, 2007, 02:36 AM
It will be emailed.

b18cls1
June 20th, 2007, 04:06 AM
I tried to click the link in the EFIlive software, but it is dead. I went to the EFI main page and ordered licenses, How long until I get the license? Will it be E-mailed? I am at work and I need it for a car.

It will take a little bit...it is a weird time in australia right now.

zapp168
June 20th, 2007, 04:52 AM
It will take a little bit...it is a weird time in australia right now.

Time as in AM/PM? I feel a little better about ordering extras, This is kinda puttin a "ding in me day" This was supposed to be "quick n easy" thing, now it is getting kinda late.....Is there a problem with the links from the flash tool?

b18cls1
June 20th, 2007, 05:54 AM
Yeah Time as in AM/PM...it is almost 7AM now, 3PM here...

zapp168
June 20th, 2007, 07:17 AM
I hope I didn't mess up, 5 hours later no license. Customer coming for car have to do some other day.

b18cls1
June 20th, 2007, 10:50 AM
You will probably get it tonite...late.

Blacky
June 20th, 2007, 10:56 AM
Time as in AM/PM? I feel a little better about ordering extras, This is kinda puttin a "ding in me day" This was supposed to be "quick n easy" thing, now it is getting kinda late.....Is there a problem with the links from the flash tool?
There is a problem with the licenses link in the tuning tool software. The online store was moved and a re-direct link has not been put in place yet.

Have you got your license yet?

Regards
Paul

zapp168
June 20th, 2007, 10:34 PM
There is a problem with the licenses link in the tuning tool software. The online store was moved and a re-direct link has not been put in place yet.

Have you got your license yet?

Regards
Paul

:frown:
Got into work this AM....still no license, the customer left his car last night, I hope the license comes soon, I look kinda stupid right now, gonna look real stupid if happens a second day :frown: .

zapp168
June 21st, 2007, 12:20 AM
I dunno maybe since this was my first time I did something wrong? I went back to the EFIlive site and checked, they ask for Serial number and registration key I entered the serial number and the reg key from the software. In desperation I went to Greenlight Motorsports they ask for Serial number and Autherization code? That seems to make more sense. I ordered there, hope it works. Even if I did mess up, I never got E-mail asking for correct info? I dunno, I will figure it out I guess.

zapp168
June 21st, 2007, 05:42 AM
Now waiting Since 9 AM (now 2:40PM)for greenlight motorsports, also said "available almost instantly". I can't believe so many companys without phone numbers.

Doc
June 21st, 2007, 06:07 AM
Chad - (765)438-9506

It's in his sig and on his site.

zapp168
June 21st, 2007, 06:22 AM
DOC....as usual you ROC!!!! And as usual.....I call someplace and get voicemail......This must be a ploy to upsell you to the streaming license ...LOL Cause I cannot run a business like this. Customer gonna think I'm more of a monkey than I really am.....

Doc
June 21st, 2007, 07:51 AM
Chad's always been Johnny on the spot for me.;)

Problem with success, lot's of folks want your advice. I am sure he will come thru for you. Probably helping someone else like you on the other line.

:cheers:

Blacky
June 21st, 2007, 08:10 AM
DOC....as usual you ROC!!!! And as usual.....I call someplace and get voicemail......This must be a ploy to upsell you to the streaming license ...LOL Cause I cannot run a business like this. Customer gonna think I'm more of a monkey than I really am.....

Have you placed an order in EFILive's online store? If so what is your order number and I'll make sure it gets processed asap. Or if you have ordered via GLMS then let me know so I can process any orders from Chad asap.

Regards
Paul

zapp168
June 21st, 2007, 09:42 AM
Yes Doc....Chad called, and he explained the process to me. He suggested I E-mail Paul and Donna which I did. I was a little confused with the "near instant delivery" I was reading on the websites. However this is no longer a rush, as the customer took his car, he kinda seemed ok. I will just take some money off.... All part of the learning experience :)
Blacky......The TWO orders I put in (First I thought I was wrong, now I know I was) Were order numbers 5595 and 5596 First one I totally missed the box for the serial and reg, when I went back I put in another order with my "Registration" Chad corrected me that I needed the Auth code. He has all the correct info now. Seems kinda early to upgrade, but I am tempted.....LOL
My shop is just nuts right now....and every little thing has become a project, sorry if I seemed a bit flustered....cause....well....I was LMAO....Time for a cocktail!!!!!

Black02SS
June 21st, 2007, 11:49 AM
Sorry for the confusion. I have processed your order and sent you the license's you requested. :)

b18cls1
June 21st, 2007, 11:25 PM
Is there going to be a time when we can automatically get these?

It seems difficult to do it the current way.

Blacky
June 22nd, 2007, 08:48 AM
Is there going to be a time when we can automatically get these?

It seems difficult to do it the current way.

We are developing an automated system that will be available 24x7 to process license requests.

Regards
Paul

zapp168
June 22nd, 2007, 11:12 AM
Well all is well, got the licenses, and called the guy back. I will just remember 24 hours to process and plan accordingly....Thanks all