PDA

View Full Version : LBZ / LMM Update soon

GMPX
June 26th, 2007, 09:37 AM
Hi Guys,

The latest update from GM for the LMM has been causing a few issues for us. Unfortunately this means we have needed to make some modifications to the software to deal with the latest update.
It's going to take me probably 3 or 4 days to fix this up, once it is done hopefully we will also have the DPF stuff in there too.
We haven't forgotten about you all, it's just the the E38/E67 gas ECM's have been taking up a lot of development time lately.

Cheers,
Ross

floriduramax1
June 26th, 2007, 01:45 PM
Hi Guys,

The latest update from GM for the LMM has been causing a few issues for us. Unfortunately this means we have needed to make some modifications to the software to deal with the latest update.
It's going to take me probably 3 or 4 days to fix this up, once it is done hopefully we will also have the DPF stuff in there too.
We haven't forgotten about you all, it's just the the E38/E67 gas ECM's have been taking up a lot of development time lately.

Cheers,
Ross
We really don't care about the gassers...lol j/k
I will pay extra for dsp 2 for LBZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:notacrook:

pushed2dmax
July 1st, 2007, 04:04 AM
I just got my LMM back from the dealer, and now when I try to load a tune, it says the something like "Flash Aborted". Will the update take care of this issue? :nixweiss:

GMPX
July 1st, 2007, 11:22 AM
I just got my LMM back from the dealer, and now when I try to load a tune, it says the something like "Flash Aborted". Will the update take care of this issue? :nixweiss:

If possible could you please be a little more specific on the process and exact error you are getting?

Cheers,
Ross

robertleeii
July 4th, 2007, 03:15 AM
Hi Guys,

Cheers,
Ross

will the latest update have more LMM tables? i just got a LMM and was looking at starting to tune it (when i upgrade to V2) and noticed there was not even fuel pressure tables or pilot tables.

OH... I can't wait to see what you all have come up with for the DPF :notacrook:

lbz492
July 6th, 2007, 03:45 AM
i can't wait until there are more LMM table and so i can get rid those dpf codes.

pushed2dmax
July 17th, 2007, 04:06 AM
:help2: Do we have an eta on the update? I am so anxious to get rid of this DPF.

GMPX
July 17th, 2007, 07:01 PM
Best estimate is between 2 and 4 weeks.

Cheers,
Ross

pushed2dmax
July 18th, 2007, 05:42 AM
Sounds good. If you need any beta testers before hand, let me know.

Thanks

Boost
July 18th, 2007, 01:04 PM
Keep up the great work guys, we are all anxiously awaiting the LMM stuff. (BTW did HPTuna get LBZ support yet? I always tease my friends because last time I checked in '07 they still didn't have it).

pushed2dmax
July 25th, 2007, 10:10 AM
Is there going to be a way to set a max tubo vane in the future? That would be nice.

pushed2dmax
August 13th, 2007, 11:22 AM
Just looking for an update. I hate this check engine light. :Eyecrazy:

LBZ
September 6th, 2007, 06:15 PM
I hate having to pack the Laptop everywhere!!

LBZ
September 20th, 2007, 06:26 PM
Still Nothing??