PDA

View Full Version : Opening a log file?

jfpilla
June 26th, 2007, 01:25 PM
Anyone know why when opening the Logged Data File it opens to the Logged data folder? It used to open to the log files. Is it me? It's annoying.:frown:

Blacky
June 27th, 2007, 01:25 PM
I may not understand the question correctly, but I think this is what you mean:

In the Properties window on the [Folders] tab page, you can set whether you want the EFILive software to rememeber the most recent folder used or to always default to the specified folder.

If the little yellow "folder" icon is present next to the folder name then EFILive will remember the last used folder. Double click on the folder name to toggle the yellow icon.

Note: Not all folders can be set up that way.

Regards
Paul

Ninety8C5
June 27th, 2007, 01:37 PM
I tried the same thing and where as the PID or Maps folder open and show you the available pids or maps, when you go to open a log file it only goes to the 'Logged Data' folder, not the contents of the folder.

I hope I explained that clearly.

Blacky
June 27th, 2007, 01:41 PM
Ah, ok I see now... added to the list of fixes for the next release.
Paul

joecar
June 27th, 2007, 01:44 PM
I tried the same thing and where as the PID or Maps folder open and show you the available pids or maps, when you go to open a log file it only goes to the 'Logged Data' folder, not the contents of the folder.

I hope I explained that clearly.I see the same thing.

jfpilla
June 27th, 2007, 02:24 PM

I hope I explained that clearly.

Thanks for the clearer explanation. :cheers: