PDA

View Full Version : Lack Of Codes

mike vt1
July 5th, 2007, 12:29 AM
hi there great forum .now for the question having loaded efilive v4 evaluation onto my laptop and gone into the DTC screen it only lists 13-19 and 21 as readable faults however i was looking for maf airflow and so on is it the software only lists a few items vehicle is a 5.0 vt1 commodore any help appreciated:help2: :

joecar
July 5th, 2007, 02:23 AM
Mike, welcome to the forum. :cheers:

Pm has been sent to someone who will know the answer.

Joe

Blacky
July 5th, 2007, 05:11 PM
hi there great forum .now for the question having loaded efilive v4 evaluation onto my laptop and gone into the DTC screen it only lists 13-19 and 21 as readable faults however i was looking for maf airflow and so on is it the software only lists a few items vehicle is a 5.0 vt1 commodore any help appreciated:help2: :
The eval software only shows the first 8 codes. The differences between the eval and pro versions are listed in the documentation.

Here's the full list of codes that you would see for a VT Commodore. You may need to click on the image if your browser resizes it and makes it unreadable.

Regards
Paul

mike vt1
July 6th, 2007, 03:11 AM
thanks for that i thought that would be the reason the disc came with the aldl cable so i will now have to buy the pro version instead