PDA

View Full Version : E38 07 Vortec Max AFM question.

John02SS
July 9th, 2007, 01:55 PM
I played with the tune some on a 6.0 Vortec Max truck with the 4L70E tranny. I didn't see any tables/parameters to disable the AFM, but it is now disabled and stays in V8 mode. Where is the AFM listed and what other tables if modified would disable it?

The truck is much happier without the 3 sec PE Delay! :D

GMPX
July 9th, 2007, 08:19 PM
John,

Paul will be posting an update tonight with a lot more E38 parameters, in there is the AFM tables amongst others.

Cheers,
Ross

P.S - 3 second P.E delay :bash:

Boost
July 9th, 2007, 10:13 PM
So that confirms that some people have already been able to access the new trucks. I guess I just have an oddball OS? :(
BTW that's a nice truck - EFILive will turn it into a Tundra killer

John02SS
July 9th, 2007, 11:41 PM
Ross,
Good deal! What table would have already disabled it though, as mine is in V8 mode now. Not that it is bad, as the 6.0 trucks surge when switching, just want to know what table affected it. Thanks.

Boost, Truck responded great. It was pretty poor performer in stock form due to the torque management and the PE delays.

GMPX
July 10th, 2007, 10:18 AM
So that confirms that some people have already been able to access the new trucks. I guess I just have an oddball OS? :(
BTW that's a nice truck - EFILive will turn it into a Tundra killer

All files that have been sent to EFILive have had support added and were posted up as an update several weeks back. If your O.S not in that list HERE (http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?t=5540), then please send it to support at efilive dot com and we can add it in.

Cheers,
Ross