PDA

View Full Version : 2Bar Tune Up&Running 1st Try.. But now it can't locate c

MN C5
May 30th, 2005, 11:57 AM
Man, I,m all jacked up. Spent some time reading the instructions the last couple of days and did the following

1. Got My LM-1 Installed and connected to FlashScan
2. Install a 2bar Map
3. Mostly Resolved the oil smoke issues I was having.
4. Learned how to use the black box logging device

So I install the 2bar tune and go out to try the auto tune feature, right....LOL know the damn computer can't find the cable. So I though no problem I'll just use the black box to log, nope. The light came on and I though cool, but it went out right away.

What it will do is find the cable on occasion if I disconnect and reboot, but after making a connection it looses it within 20 seconds.

Any ideas to help would be appreciated. I know it must be something I did...

Like uncheck the scan all cable types, which I did and then thought better of it and checked it again before closing.

BTW the truck is a rocket ship.... The 2bar tune is so cool, my blow off valve is blowing open at 14lbs of boost and sounds pretty interesting.... Right know its super rich at 10:1 put 00mph to 100mph happens in way less than a 1/8th mile. I've still got a huge smile

MN C5
May 30th, 2005, 02:51 PM
Reloaded the software onto another computer and its up & running. I think having 3 tuner packages open along with the scan tool toasted something.

I'm going out for some late evening logging.

MN C5
May 30th, 2005, 04:52 PM
Man, auto tune is going to rock the tuning world. I had a couple of PID selection problems due to operator error :oops: So it didn't have any values logged, but it did show the count for each cell.

Very Cool guys.

joecar
June 1st, 2005, 06:34 PM
Hey mate, also post some pictures of you leaving tire and smoke...
:D :D :D 8) 8) 8)

BowlingSS
June 10th, 2005, 09:02 AM
I am hoping to try the AutoTune this weekend after I get the LC-1 installed if it does not rain.

Bill

:D :D :D :D

hpcubed
June 16th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Man, I,m all jacked up. Spent some time reading the instructions the last couple of days and did the following

1. Got My LM-1 Installed and connected to FlashScan
2. Install a 2bar Map
3. Mostly Resolved the oil smoke issues I was having.
4. Learned how to use the black box logging device

So I install the 2bar tune and go out to try the auto tune feature, right....LOL know the damn computer can't find the cable. So I though no problem I'll just use the black box to log, nope. The light came on and I though cool, but it went out right away.

What it will do is find the cable on occasion if I disconnect and reboot, but after making a connection it looses it within 20 seconds.

Any ideas to help would be appreciated. I know it must be something I did...

Like uncheck the scan all cable types, which I did and then thought better of it and checked it again before closing.

BTW the truck is a rocket ship.... The 2bar tune is so cool, my blow off valve is blowing open at 14lbs of boost and sounds pretty interesting.... Right know its super rich at 10:1 put 00mph to 100mph happens in way less than a 1/8th mile. I've still got a huge smile

What two bar tune did you install?

MN C5
June 16th, 2005, 10:58 PM
Mine