PDA

View Full Version : Where did my "robbed again" thread go?

mistermike
July 22nd, 2007, 09:25 PM
????????

GMPX
July 22nd, 2007, 09:39 PM
It was hidden by one of the mods as it was rightly suggested that it was a little too out in the open your plans to get the car repaired and let the thieves know what is going on......

Cheers,
Ross

TAQuickness
July 22nd, 2007, 10:02 PM
I moved it Mike. I thought you had access to the area it moved to. Perhaps one of the admins and grant your access to that area or we can move it back and you tell us what you would potentially want edited from the thread?

mistermike
July 23rd, 2007, 01:00 AM
If someone wants to grant me big kahuna access, that's fine. I don't even know who's an admin these days. When I first came on board, it was just Paul, but I'm sure he's delegated that responsibility as he works on loftier endeavors. The security issue isn't all that big a deal. The 14-16 Y/O punks who broke into my house couldn't spell cat if you spotted them the C and T.

wait4me
July 23rd, 2007, 01:07 AM
Mike they sell pager systems and tracker units that go inside electronics. I have pager systems on the cars. It wont make any noise at all in the car, it will just make a little pager you have on you go off. So they think they are sneeky and have all the time in the world to do things. And you are all ready calling the cops and shooting some assholes...

eboggs_jkvl
July 23rd, 2007, 01:12 AM
Mike they sell pager systems and tracker units that go inside electronics. I have pager systems on the cars. It wont make any noise at all in the car, it will just make a little pager you have on you go off. So they think they are sneeky and have all the time in the world to do things. And you are all ready calling the cops and shooting some assholes...

Backerds....

Fixed it for you...

Shooting assholes a sufficient number of times to eliminate them from the gene pool and THEN calling the cops.

mistermike
July 23rd, 2007, 02:19 AM
One of my stolen laptops has Lojack on it. Unfortunately, not the little 12" Thinkpad I use for EFI Live. That one has a fingerprint reader, so it probably got tossed in a dumpster.