PDA

View Full Version : Still no 4 & 5 cylinder support ?

Boost
July 25th, 2007, 05:43 AM
I dowloaded the latest version of the EFILive software, and after manually installing the Vortec calibration files into the L31 folder I created, I can finally open some previously "Unrecognised PCM" files. (I have been having a lot of trouble with the older Vortecs, 4.3s & 5.7s).
However when I tried to open a 2.2 liter and a 3.5 liter file, it's still "Unrecognised". Is there something or will there be something soon I can download to make these work? Those engines are supposed to be supported, according to the list. Thanks!

GMPX
July 25th, 2007, 05:37 PM
If you can send me the tun files you read out, I am sending out 'limited' cal files, enough to get you going (main fuel, spark etc). This will be the situation until we can get back and reconfigure the P12 files we pretty much had completed a while back.

Cheers,
Ross

Biggsy
July 25th, 2007, 09:03 PM
If you can send me the tun files you read out, I am sending out 'limited' cal files, enough to get you going (main fuel, spark etc). This will be the situation until we can get back and reconfigure the P12 files we pretty much had completed a while back.

Cheers,
Ross

Got any 'limited' cal files for the Alloytec V6?:rolleyes:

Hijacking the thread :bash: (sorry)

limited cv8r
July 26th, 2007, 12:01 AM
I'll second that.:muahaha:

GMPX
July 26th, 2007, 01:14 AM
Alloytec V6 :rolleyes: , why, the local sales rep needs 1 or 2 more KW's?
Not going to happen, I am so over Bosch ECM's.

Cheers,
Ross

limited cv8r
July 26th, 2007, 01:30 AM
c'mon, one for us aussies, :notacrook:

Boost
July 26th, 2007, 01:35 AM
Thanks, I actually already sent the 2.2 liter S10 file to support a while ago, but I don't mind sending it again. As far as the P12 is concerned, I'd rather wait for full support if it's not too far away.

Biggsy
July 26th, 2007, 01:39 AM
When the techs from the Formula Holden class first got to play with these engines, they could extract near on 300kw out of them without ANY internal modifications (using the 190 Aloytec motor as a base) . That is a HUGE increase.

I would also like to play with the abuse management (get rid of it).

There are a LOT of people that would like their Commodore V6's modified, I get more people asking me about modifying their V6's than V8's.

Looking at the list of supported vehicles on the EFILIVE main site, there are HEAPS of Chevy, GMC etc V6's even 4cyl supported, why not throw some of that support towards the Aussie V6's?

Boost
July 26th, 2007, 04:34 AM
No, support all the US models first! :D

LOL

:cheers:

Boost
August 7th, 2007, 01:49 PM
Ok, here are the 2 that I need. One is a 2.2 S10 and the other is a 3.5 Colorado. I will also send these to support. Thanks!

(un-hijacks thread)

5.7ute
August 7th, 2007, 02:36 PM
Looking at the list of supported vehicles on the EFILIVE main site, there are HEAPS of Chevy, GMC etc V6's even 4cyl supported, why not throw some of that support towards the Aussie V6's?
And make it a free stream like the 98's:rolleyes: