PDA

View Full Version : Is there a place where people share files (twin turbo tune)?

nitrorocket
June 3rd, 2005, 03:02 PM
I may have missed it, but I am looking for anyone with a twin turbo ls1 files that I moght be able to download to reference for my startup tune. I can find people with hptuner bins, but I have not seen any flashscan?

Blacky
June 3rd, 2005, 03:13 PM
Not sure where any twin turbo files are, but you can use any standard bin file with EFILive. So if you know someone that is tuning a twin turbo setup with HPT and is willing to share their HPT *.bin file then you can use the same *.bin file to start tuning with EFILive.

Regards
Paul

nitrorocket
June 3rd, 2005, 03:17 PM
I have a buddy with HP. So you are saying I can use his "Maps"?? to copy into EFI. Cool!

Blacky
June 3rd, 2005, 03:25 PM
I have a buddy with HP. So you are saying I can use his "Maps"?? to copy into EFI. Cool!

Yes.

GMPX
June 3rd, 2005, 05:24 PM
Unless it is a HPT modified O.S, we will not let you copy those.

Cheers,
Ross

Blacky
June 3rd, 2005, 06:01 PM
Unless it is a HPT modified O.S, we will not let you copy those.

Cheers,
Ross

Ahh yes, sorry I forgot about that. If your buddy is using one of HPT custom OS's then you can't use that with EFILive.

Paul

nitrorocket
June 4th, 2005, 01:48 AM
He is running there 2-bar setup. Would that be a custom OS? If so, could I just "self interpolate" his data manually?

Blacky
June 4th, 2005, 01:52 PM
He is running there 2-bar setup. Would that be a custom OS? If so, could I just "self interpolate" his data manually?

The data in the VE table(s) will most likely be similar and you could easily work out the equivalent settings, but there will be custom tables that HPT provide and custom tables that EFILive provide that are different.

Regards
Paul