PDA

View Full Version : I have received a little bit of bad news.

esco35m
August 7th, 2007, 09:56 AM
I recently had a RR issue so I had to send my PCM to Craig Moates. He informed me that the RR PCM was faulty. He told me that it will be a couple of weeks before he gets in any new PCM's. So it looks like I will have to wait about 2 week or more for my RR PCM to come in. This is not a bash a Craig Moates because his customer support is second to none. He has answered all my questions and usually with in a couple of hours of my post. My question is since I have V1 lashScan Scan and Tune Commercial. Can I still tune my stock PCM. I think the answer is yes but I just want to make sure.

joecar
August 7th, 2007, 10:46 AM
Yes, you can still tune your stock PCM.

5.7ute
August 7th, 2007, 10:48 AM
You are good to go with the tuning.

Doc
August 7th, 2007, 10:53 AM
Yes, but you may experience shakes, headaches, incontenence and a general irratable bowel going back to a "normal" pcm.

zapp168
August 7th, 2007, 10:54 AM
Is the RR DT's ?

esco35m
August 7th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Yes, but you may experience shakes, headaches, incontenence and a general irratable bowel going back to a "normal" pcm.
Do you think I should on wait on tuneing until I get my RR back?

esco35m
August 7th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Is the RR DT's ?
What is DT's? Sorry for the newb question.

5.7ute
August 7th, 2007, 05:09 PM
The DT's is just your withdrawal symptoms mate. As for waiting for your RR I wouldnt. You can make plenty of logs & learn to read charts & results without it. IMO it will be more beneficial in the long run.

esco35m
August 7th, 2007, 05:24 PM
I also have another question. My buddy has HP Tuners and wants to tune my car. Is there anything bad that could happen ie like the PCM being locked. I was thinking about letting him do it. And then putting back in my stock tune so I can view the changes with my efi live.

Chevy366
August 7th, 2007, 05:39 PM
I also have another question. My buddy has HP Tuners and wants to tune my car. Is there anything bad that could happen ie like the PCM being locked. I was thinking about letting him do it. And then putting back in my stock tune so I can view the changes with my efi live.
Blasphemy , HPTuners should never be mentioned here . :bash:
Have him use EFILive to do it with .

esco35m
August 7th, 2007, 07:16 PM
Blasphemy , HPTuners should never be mentioned here . :bash:
Have him use EFILive to do it with .
I agree with you however he has never used EFI Live and he does not have a warm and fuzzy using EFI Live.