PDA

View Full Version : lean not sure what i am missing

69camaro5speed
August 10th, 2007, 11:49 AM
i did a custom 5 operating system on a stock ws6 with headers.when i went to do the auto tune its lean.comands 14.00afr and wide band reads 19 to 20 afr so i change the comand with bidirectional controls to to 13.7then wide band goes 12. afr like it should.(should be fat i add little fuel like a allways do befor i do a auto ve).so i build a custom operating system 3 that i allways use and have made work fine many times does same thing lean. then when i hit bidirectional controls 13.7 goes fat like it should.so i unhook the mas air and goes fat like it should.so i think ok its not going into sd. and needs mas air unhooked ( not sure why i have left them on befor and works setting every thing like the tutoral says)so i make a hose to replace the mas air put it on so theres know mas air.reflash the custom 5 and bam does it again now i am lost again. heres the tune and 2 logs first log shows how lean it is. in the second log i hit the bidirectional 13.7 and you can see it go fat. both logs are off this tune.not sure what i am missing but its probly simple helpp. simple sh__ kick my ___

69camaro5speed
August 10th, 2007, 01:08 PM
can you say air pump. have a add to auto ve tutorial too dissable air pump worth about 7.00 afr that way dumes like me dont spend 7 hrs figuring it out.dam this little stuffs kicking my butt. when you comand bidirectional afr it kicks air pump off.not crazy yet working on it though lol

SSpdDmon
August 10th, 2007, 02:10 PM
I was just about to say....is the AIR pump on? http://www.motownmuscle.com/forums/images/smilies/lol.gif

69camaro5speed
August 10th, 2007, 04:30 PM
yeah guess i will right that in with check motor to see if it has oil befor tuning lol