PDA

View Full Version : 2008 LMM support?

Boost
September 7th, 2007, 02:40 AM
Do we have support for 2008 LMMs yet? I tried to do one today ad it didn't work. Are ALL 2007s supported now? How far away is 2008 LMM support?
Thanks!

wait4me
September 7th, 2007, 08:16 AM
hmm, i thought they where released,? send me the file.

Boost
September 7th, 2007, 09:32 AM
Can't get a file - it says missing or damaged calibration right from the beginning of the read procedure. I am pretty sure it's not supported yet (unfortunately) but I can't even save an "UNRECOGNISED PCM" file so far.
I'll try again tomorrow, lots of '08 LMMs around here these days and they all need tuning. Thanks!

GMPX
September 7th, 2007, 11:49 AM
Shoot me an Email, some beta testers are tuning them.

Cheers,
Ross

Boost
September 10th, 2007, 02:41 AM
Will do, thanks!

Boost
September 11th, 2007, 07:26 AM
Do I send e-mail to "support"? I desperately need '08 LMM tuning.

Boost
October 8th, 2007, 11:56 AM
This is from the recent version 5.1 pre-release post:

"A full CD-Image, installable release of the software will be made available when it has moved from pre-release stage to public release. We expect that to be before the end of October 2007. Included in that full release will be updated E38/E67 calibrations and additional LBZ/LMM calibrations."

Will the additional LMM calibrations finally allow me to tune the 2008 owners that are waiting? That would be great. No one ever responded to me about the beta testing thing (I know you guys are extremely busy). If we simply don't have support for the '08s yet that's understandable. In any case thanks for the update!

GMPX
October 8th, 2007, 12:54 PM
Trust me, they are being tuned right now, including the TCM.
Send an Email direct to me.

Cheers,
Ross

GMPX
October 9th, 2007, 01:29 AM
Will the additional LMM calibrations finally allow me to tune the 2008 owners that are waiting? That would be great. No one ever responded to me about the beta testing thing (I know you guys are extremely busy). If we simply don't have support for the '08s yet that's understandable. In any case thanks for the update!

Thanks for contacting me directly Roland, you should be right now with what I sent you.
Just out of interest, sometimes Emails (if that is what you sent) do not get to us. Our Email address's are so spammed now it's shocking.
Now this is no joke, Paul got 6,346 spam messages today!, it looks like someone hooked an efilive.com address on to a spam and they all got sent back as rejected.

Cheers,
Ross

Cougar281
October 9th, 2007, 01:34 AM
Now this is no joke, Paul got 6,346 spam messages today!, it looks like someone hooked an efilive.com address on to a spam and they all got sent back as rejected.

Cheers,
Ross

OUCH! Gotta love Reverse NDR attacks... I have a customer that gets about 100,000 e-mails addressed to non-existed addresses a month! Spam filter whacks them so no NDR's are being sent out.

Back on Topic...

Boost
October 9th, 2007, 11:56 PM
:cheers: Thanks a lot Ross! I got your message, I am now fully updated and "LMM ready". :rockon: