PDA

View Full Version : Lost in the wilderness (V1 -> V2)

critter
September 7th, 2007, 04:08 AM
The problem is that I have lost whatever documentation came with my V2 and have not been able to find the instructions for starting up with the V2, transferring license, etc. I find posts from those who had trouble, but not step by step instructions. It is hard to search here because V1 and V2 are too small to be used as search parameters :-(

I found the tutorial on Flashscan V2 licensing, but that doesn't address the "Upgrade pending" message on the V2 screen when I plug it in. I found the tutorial on Upgrading your v1 to v2, which sounds like what I want, but the link seems busted.

Could some kind soul point me in the right direction please?

wait4me
September 7th, 2007, 08:17 AM
call me.

574-267-3630

critter
September 7th, 2007, 02:34 PM
call me.

574-267-3630
Thanks! It is late now, and tomorrow is my kid's wedding. How about Monday? What is a good time?

critter
September 11th, 2007, 02:14 PM
I found the manual. I had filed it neatly away. Dang women that don't want important stuff laying around .....

It is up and running now. I had to use a license for the backup PCM I got from Ebay, but I successfully upgraded from 2000 M6 to 2002 M6, so am now ready for a COS.

Are the buttons and menus a nop for now? (I have tried searching every way I could think of, so please pardon me of the information exists here somewhere)