PDA

View Full Version : Whats going on here?

FFP
September 11th, 2007, 05:36 AM
This is a file for a 00 vette...its pulling timing for the trans torque but we have it all zeroed out....any thoughts????

ScarabEpic22
September 11th, 2007, 12:38 PM
I looked at the Trans section and that is definitely not 0ed. Look at tables D0801 and D0802 under Trans->Torque Reduction->Upshift, they still have large values. Other tables that might be messing with ya is the TCS stuff, I dont know if that would come into play but if you are breaking traction then it might be. I would start with the Trans tables first though.

wait4me
September 11th, 2007, 12:53 PM
the vehicle is not pulling timing because of tm of the trans. TRANS TM IS ONLY ACTIVE ON A SHIFT.

On your log you have an issue on one side of your engine. the strims/longtrims are too far apart from one another. either bad o2 sensor, vacuum leak, ect.

also it is pulling major spark from knock retard.

is this a supercharged car?

ScarabEpic22
September 11th, 2007, 06:08 PM
Ahh, I see. I didnt read it well enough, I thought it said it was pulling timing (as in when it shifts, didnt look at the log file). Jesse knows what he's talking about, I just know thats what I did to get the shifts on my 4L60E right. :)

johnsZ06
September 12th, 2007, 04:42 AM
Your total timing at 3500 rpm is about 17* and KR is taking 6-7* of that so that leaves you with 10* which is what you are showing. Why your pulling so much though is another problem.

FFP
September 12th, 2007, 10:18 AM
sorry my bad....my boss already was aware of that one...i was the dumb one that thought it was the trans giving us problems...The real problem is fuel...we cant get enough...the FP is fine...60psi...but the a/f goes lean in a big hurry.

Any thoughts?

P.S Yes its superchagred

wait4me
September 12th, 2007, 10:50 AM
the injector flow rate is the cause of the lean.