PDA

View Full Version : Map cell I see stoich instead of 1.xx digits

louis
September 11th, 2007, 08:22 AM
Hello.

After rereading the autove tune I am under the impression my map in the scanner should be should 1.00 for 14.63 stoich? I only see 14.63 or whatever the stoich is reading. Now I also tried selecting afr and eq and I still see 14.63 as cell representative.

I am under the impression I should see 1xx copy logs to main ve and multiply? How can I do that if numerators are in stoick? I made a little macro that converts these but I am positive I am missing a switch here somewhere.

Can someone straighten me out on this please?

Thanks

Louis

stigmundfreud
September 11th, 2007, 10:28 AM
in the scan tool which maps have you gotten ?

there are 2 you want on that (these assume LC-1 controler, change the LC-1 element for your actual controller):

{B0101} Main VE Table - LC-1 Wideband BEN.map (or lm-1 etc) - this will give you your BEN figure of 1.00 for stoich

{B0101} Main VE Table - LC-1 Wideband AFR.map - again change the lc-1 for your controller, this will give you your actual AFR reading -which you seem to have.

You then alter your VE table by multiplying the ben figure into teh cells, you can then monitor the actual AFR via the 2nd map - makes life easy for checking.

B3618 PE modifier table - LC-1 Wideband AFR will give you an indication for how your PE table is doing

I also map b5913_5914 High_Low timing table for both advance and retard.

That gives you an overall indication of how your tune is coming on and how the spark table is.

remember in the tuning tool you ensure you enter afr numbers if showing afr and eq if showing eq. I found it much easier to set all the displayed figures to be AFR in the tuning tool so you can see exactly what you are commanding

joecar
September 11th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Please post some screenshots.

louis
September 11th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Something else seems wrong here. When I select a ben map it displays afr-lm-1 and 14.63 shows up still. I also chked all the other ben maps and every one I open has the afr -lc-1 or lm-1 etc.

Is this correct?

Thank you for the guidance.

Louis

purrvert
September 11th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Substitute your wideband for the PLX.