PDA

View Full Version : EFILive v8

ds8
September 12th, 2007, 12:46 AM
Can anyone connected with EFILive provide an update of when EFILive v8 might be released and what new functionality or enhancements may be included? Will there be additional parameters added to the LL8 tuning capabilities?

DS

GMPX
September 12th, 2007, 10:46 AM
It is not until mid next year at least. We are starting with a blank pad so to speak.

Cheers,
Ross

Round Rock TJ
September 13th, 2007, 03:08 PM
I am still trying to get my money's worth with this thing. This no black box and no P12 is killing me. :mad:

GMPX
September 14th, 2007, 11:00 AM
P12's are being tuned, what vehicle did you need to do?

Cheers,
Ross

kbracing96
September 15th, 2007, 05:29 AM

Cheers,
Ross

I need it for a 07 I5 :D but you said that won't happen:bawl:. Can we atleast get cal's so I can scan it with EFILive even if I have to tune with the "other" thing?

Chevy366
September 15th, 2007, 06:00 AM

Cheers,
Ross
I thought you were going to send me more engine and trans .cals when you got more done ?
I have shared what I have with whom ever asked .

GMPX
September 15th, 2007, 02:12 PM
I thought you were going to send me more engine and trans .cals when you got more done ?

That is the tough part about this job, mapping these things takes a lot of time, spread that across many controllers and operating systems and tossed up with the demand level from our customers for support on 'x' vehicle it gets tough to make everyone happy within expected time frames.

Cheers,
Ross