PDA

View Full Version : V2 black box logging?

articSS
September 21st, 2007, 01:49 AM
if this ever gonna become a reality? im starting to wish i had bought the v1 to save some cash and be able to log with no laptop.

macca_779
September 21st, 2007, 10:06 PM
apparently we will get it before Sema. So before the end of next month

joecar
September 22nd, 2007, 06:36 AM
If you got it early and untested, you would wish you had waited...:frown:

Hyper99
September 22nd, 2007, 03:46 PM
Was 7.5 supposed to have the BB logging stuff in it?

I keep checking to see if anything new has been released - but nothing is been posted. :frown:

Is the release of 7.5 been pushed back?

Beer99C5
September 22nd, 2007, 04:06 PM
I upgraded in May 07 to use BBL (which was hinted as being out soon), I am stuck in Singapore til end of October so hopefully BBL will be a reality when I hit the States again, if not, screw it, I buy a new small laptop with more than 20 minutes battery life and do what I been waiting on since may and give up the BBL dream...

I am with Joe though, I want it to work, and not have it be rushed out were we would be more frustrated having it, then not having it.

mr.prick
September 22nd, 2007, 04:41 PM
I upgraded in May 07 to use BBL (which was hinted as being out soon), I am stuck in Singapore til end of October so hopefully BBL will be a reality when I hit the States again, if not, screw it, I buy a new small laptop with more than 20 minutes battery life and do what I been waiting on since may and give up the BBL dream...

I am with Joe though, I want it to work, and not have it be rushed out were we would be more frustrated having it, then not having it.
LOL i`ve got an inverter in my car for logging.
BBL will be out in time for your kids graduation from college.

Beer99C5
September 22nd, 2007, 05:01 PM
BBL will be out in time for your kids graduation from college.

Rutro, we are screwed...
I dont have any kids...well at least any I know about...
:eek:

emarkay
September 23rd, 2007, 03:57 AM
I understand there's some progress on this as I type.
Paul, that's correct?