PDA

View Full Version : EFI Live File Section - Share your tunes!!!

Black02SS
June 15th, 2005, 05:10 PM
I know it has been adressed before, but we really need someone to setup a site strictly for EFI files. I know we have some that have stock tunes, but what about the others that have done some tweaking that they would like to share. Anyone up for it? I don't have that much webspace or I would glady host something.

EDITED:

Please if you have any tunes that you would like to share with the community, get with Tordne and he will get it hosted for the time being.

[/URL][URL="http://holdencrazy.com"] (http://www.stealthv.com/tunes.htm)Holden Crazy.Com (http://holdencrazy.com)

Blacky
June 15th, 2005, 06:28 PM
EFILive is busting out of its current web space and bandwidth.
We have organised a bigger, better, faster web host deal that should be implemented soon. Once that is done I'll get some areas set up for sharing.

Paul

Black02SS
June 15th, 2005, 08:08 PM
Awsome. Does that mean we might see some Vbulletin as well??

Tordne
June 15th, 2005, 08:19 PM
I can look at extending the files that I currently host, if that is of any use?

Would probably be good to have use access, so that you could potentially manage your own tunes etc.

It would be great to have it all hosted with EFILive, everything in one place. If not, I could potentially look at doing something.

SinisterSS
June 15th, 2005, 10:23 PM
:D

MN C5
June 16th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Mabey a Sticky with a link would increase the donations

Black02SS
June 16th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Is this ok guys??? I edited the first post and the subject.

BowlingSS
July 1st, 2005, 01:44 AM
I noticed that the only tunes at this site are stock tunes. Am I missing something? I have a site that could host a a few million tunes if EFILive does not mine. My web site is http://www.bowlingss.com Disk space is cheap these days...

Bill

Black02SS
July 1st, 2005, 02:16 AM
Fixed your link for you. ;)

http://www.bowlingss.com/

joecar
July 1st, 2005, 06:54 AM
Nothing to do with the topic at hand...

BowlingSS, nice website, very informative, detailed photos, appreciate what you've done.
8)

87gmc
July 1st, 2005, 07:07 AM
Nothing to do with the topic at hand...

BowlingSS, nice website, very informative, detailed photos, appreciate what you've done.
8)

I agree

BowlingSS
July 3rd, 2005, 12:23 PM
Fixed your link for you. ;)

http://www.bowlingss.com/

Thanks,

Bill

jfpilla
July 5th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Very sharp car. Nice lawn too.
I hope this isn't too alarmist, but I had HS rollers and I know of a few others. You might keep your eye on them. There seems to be a tendency
for the rollers to eat through the rocker tips.

BowlingSS
July 9th, 2005, 11:49 AM
I hope this isn't too alarmist, but I had HS rollers and I know of a few others. You might keep your eye on them. There seems to be a tendency
for the rollers to eat through the rocker tips.

I just installed them a few months ago. Thanks for the info. I will keep an eye on them. So far so good.

Bill

Rich
August 16th, 2005, 06:48 AM
Still looking for tunes for engines with mods, different cams and such. Are there any? All I can find are stock tunes.

bink
August 16th, 2005, 08:29 AM

Too Funny -> "Nice Lawn too". I occasionally reread this as I come back to this thread (new posts). Each time I get a good laugh. You know we're past our 20s ( I'm long past) when we notice lawns!

Cheers,
joel

jfpilla
August 16th, 2005, 08:58 AM

Too Funny -> "Nice Lawn too". I occasionally reread this as I come back to this thread (new posts). Each time I get a good laugh. You know we're past our 20s ( I'm long past) when we notice lawns!

Cheers,
joel

Have you noticed, when you get together with a group you have not seen for a while, they :? look older than you feel?

jfpilla
August 16th, 2005, 09:15 AM
Joel,
This should interest you. I passed emissions today so I started tuning.
I had changed the CI number already. My airflow tables didn't match up any more, so here are the changes that seemed needed.
MAF freq-back to stock.
IFR-back to stock even though I have 30#SV0's.
Eff. Area-down 7 places.

The logs for maf freq.and dynair/maf gms all match up. Ltrims are 0 to-3.
iacdes_b is +1 vs maf gms.
It starts, runs, idles and transitions great.

It's too hot, so I quit for now. I need to reinstall the WB and check VE's and A/F.

I'm very surprised?

Joe

joecar
August 16th, 2005, 11:28 AM
When you change your injectors, how do you recalibrate your IFR table...?
Should the IFR curve always look linear (i.e. proportional to pressure difference)...?

jfpilla
August 16th, 2005, 12:04 PM
When you change your injectors, how do you recalibrate your IFR table...?
Should the IFR curve always look linear (i.e. proportional to pressure difference)...?

Up to now I've used a calculator.

See here.
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=360861&highlight=injector+calculator

bink
August 16th, 2005, 03:15 PM

Cheers,
joel

Have you noticed, when you get together with a group you have not seen for a while, they :? look older than you feel?

Joe- Yes, I've noticed this. I guess they think the same! :lol:

BowlingSS
August 17th, 2005, 11:34 PM

Cheers,
joel

Joe- Yes, I've noticed this. I guess they think the same! :lol:

If I didn't have to cut it every week it would be better.

Bill :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bink
August 18th, 2005, 04:27 AM
Joel,
I had changed the CI number already. My airflow tables didn't match up any more, so here are the changes that seemed needed.
MAF freq-back to stock.
Eff. Area-down 7 places.

It's too hot, so I quit for now. I need to reinstall the WB and check VE's and A/F.

I'm very surprised?

Joe

Hey Joe!!

Congrats on the E check!

Very cool that your VE is lining up (Trims etc.). :D
As long as cyl. size/volume is accounted for and the cams are similar ( esp. the LSAs) it makes sense VE should be close. I'm assuming you are using your previous setup except for the LS2 shortblock...same heads, valves, headers etc.

7 places to the right on eff. area- is that what you mean by "down"?
I guess the "iacdes_b is +1 vs maf gms" indicates you need to adjust IAC Park? How for off was IACDES_B vs MAF with the Eff. Area 6 places to the right?? Are you using your Fast 90mm and Nick's TB? If you are using these I don't understand why it's (eff. area) not the same as before.

What % difference on the IFR table stock vs scaled 30#?

Very interesting...thanks for posting! Sorry for all the questions - trying to understand. Sometimes it's a LONG uphill climb in loose gravel.

Cheers,
joel

jfpilla
August 18th, 2005, 06:37 AM
Joel,
MAF freq-back to stock.
Eff. Area-down 7 places.

I'm very surprised?

Joe

Hey Joe!!

Congrats on the E check!

As long as cyl. size/volume is accounted for and the cams are similar ( esp. the LSAs) it makes sense VE should be close. I'm assuming you are using your previous setup except for the LS2 shortblock...same heads, valves, headers etc.

I guess the "iacdes_b is +1 vs maf gms" indicates you need to adjust IAC Park? How for off was IACDES_B vs MAF with the Eff. Area 6 places to the right?? Are you using your Fast 90mm and Nick's TB? If you are using these I don't understand why it's (eff. area) not the same as before.

Very interesting...thanks for posting! Sorry for all the questions - trying to understand. Sometimes it's a LONG uphill climb in loose gravel.

Cheers,
joel

Joel,
All good questions. I'll let you know when I'm done. So much is interelated. I'd like to see if I can get all the numbers to line up and I'll post.
Joe

Dirk Diggler
August 18th, 2005, 09:05 AM
Now that the idle pids have been enabled the game has changed a little i would suppose.

When the release was made available i added the ltit and stit pids and made a calc pid (LTIT-STIT) and plotted this against ECT. warmed the car up from a dead cold (~80*) and let the scanner do its thing. My car idles better than ever at this point and doesnt hunt when it is put into reverse and this was all done in one logging session and the time it took for the engine to get up to operating temps......

jfpilla
August 18th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Joel,
MAF freq-back to stock.
Eff. Area-down 7 places.

I'm very surprised?

Joe

Hey Joe!!

Congrats on the E check!

Cheers,
joel

Joel,
It always passes 100% and I'm still alway nervous.
Yes, LS2 block, F13 cam. 11.5CR, .042 quench, notched light forged pistons and balanced. The work was done by Carolina Auto Masters.
The reason for the tuning changes was curiousity. The "normal" procedure is to calculate IFR's then adjust the MAF freq. Doing this always causes the MAF freq and logged MAF gms to match each other but not match Airflow(RAF) settings. The car ran fine but it bothered me. So, I set MAF freq. to stock and now all three match, but ltrims went way +. I put the stock IFR values in and everything was good. Calculated value for my injectors at 0 is 4.36. Stock is 3.67. About a 16% change.
I think I discovered why the IACDES_b is higher than MAF gms. I tried everything to change it and had no success. I reviewed older logs and it seems that cooler IAT drops IACDES logged numbers. So, maybe the Airflow Park table is a sort of choke after all. I'll have to wait for cool weather to see if IACDes logs lower numbers with cool air.
Joe

BowlingSS
August 19th, 2005, 12:24 AM
Now that the idle pids have been enabled the game has changed a little i would suppose.
When the release was made available i added the ltit and stit pids and made a calc pid (LTIT-STIT) and plotted this against ECT. warmed the car up from a dead cold (~80*) and let the scanner do its thing. My car idles better than ever at this point and doesnt hunt when it is put into reverse and this was all done in one logging session and the time it took for the engine to get up to operating temps......

Can we get a copy of the PID you placed in the pid file?
Thanks,
Bill

Dirk Diggler
August 19th, 2005, 01:49 AM

Can we get a copy of the PID you placed in the pid file?
Thanks,
Bill

Righ here you can

http://www.efilive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=14582#14582

BowlingSS
September 16th, 2005, 02:54 AM
Thanks.

Bill

Extinct
October 11th, 2005, 03:46 AM
TTT

Same question as posted earlier, are there no modified tunes posted ? I know on LS1Tech there are some HPTuners tunes posted, is there no where that people have posted Flashscan tunes ?

Tordne
October 11th, 2005, 07:02 AM
If people want to send me their modified tunes I will try and arrange to host them like I do with the stock tunes.

Email them to efilive @ holdencrazy . com

superls1
November 11th, 2005, 05:16 AM
Still looking for tunes for engines with mods, different cams and such. Are there any? All I can find are stock tunes.

Me too. :?

Do we just need a place to have it hosted? Even the dreaded LS1Edit has some files for download that have engine mods.

pekkaz
November 22nd, 2005, 07:20 AM
Where can I get stock 1998 Camaro LS1 T56 file ?

During the winter I'm going to convert my '98 Z28 from A4 to M6 and need to do complete write

SSbaby
November 22nd, 2005, 08:27 AM

I would be happy to share my tune. :) So how do I go about it? Who should I send my file to?

Cam 224/224 110 lsa .537"/.537"

Tordne
November 22nd, 2005, 08:43 AM
I have offered on a few occasions to look at hosting modified tunes as well. Never been taken up on it, so I can only assume that the demand just isn't really there :(

joecar
November 22nd, 2005, 09:04 AM
Over Christmas, I'll be installing long tube headers and SLP air lid, doing a new SD tune, and recal-ing the MAF table; give me time and I'll submit my tube ...I mean tune....

eboggs_jkvl
November 25th, 2005, 06:34 AM
I'd like to see a stock LS6 tune one time. I need a good starting point to get my engine ready for WOT.

Elmer

jfpilla
November 25th, 2005, 09:42 AM
I'd like to see a stock LS6 tune one time. I need a good starting point to get my engine ready for WOT.

Elmer

http://www.holdencrazy.com/EFILive/
There are a few LS6 files here.

BowlingSS
December 12th, 2005, 04:39 AM
Maybe EFILive can host the tunes since they have changed the site.
:help:
Bill

ringram
December 12th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Liabilities might not be good. Easier to say "all care no responsibility" than providing tunes to blow engines up with. Stock tunes are cool as they are intended stock for certain apps. But any modded ones..
Some of the ones Ive seen on horst's site are a little shocking to say the least, only partly done and quite rough. Mind you maybe mine is too. Who knows. I think the best idea would be a tuning guide.
Kind of an amalgamation of all the ideas from here and other places, but not aimed at theory, but practive.
(eg) An order of tuning, with examples of why and how certain tables effect the engine.
Kind of a step by step "Dummies guide to LS1 pcm tuning"

stevieturbo
February 26th, 2006, 12:50 PM
Ive downloaded the software for a nosey before I actually get my EFILive, and downloaed several of the files hosted on Holdencrazy's site.

They appear to be a different format though, and I cant load them into the software ??

Tordne
February 26th, 2006, 02:03 PM
They are all in the standard EFILive Tune Tool format. Which ones are you having a problem with?

stevieturbo
February 27th, 2006, 08:49 AM
Well, all of them really...

When I try to open any of them, they dont appear in any of the folders Ive saved them to, due to them being a different format.

but as I say, I am still using teh demo version of the software, unless that matters ?

Tordne
February 27th, 2006, 09:00 AM

When I try to open any of them, they dont appear in any of the folders Ive saved them to, due to them being a different format.

but as I say, I am still using teh demo version of the software, unless that matters ?

Well that is very strange. I just downloaded one now to test, and as expected it works absolutely perfectly :).

Are you saying that you can't find the files you downloaded or that there are problems opening them?

The version of FlashScan should not matter as the file format has not changed since initial release. Generally a good idea to be running the latest build though in any case.

Don't know what to say to help really as all the files are valid and are hosted correctly.

ringram
February 27th, 2006, 09:25 AM
Whats the file suffix? Should be either .bin or .tun to open ok.
Some .bin dont work, but old ls1edit and I think some hpt do.

You can try to go File Open instead of doubleclicking the file.
Thats what I have to do with .bin files.

Trippin
February 27th, 2006, 09:26 AM

Any chance your saving them to "My Documents\EFILive..." and then looking for them in "Program files\EFILive...."

or vice versa?

stevieturbo
February 27th, 2006, 11:19 AM
Ahhhhh, I had saved the files into Program files, rather than My Documents. I wasnt aware of the folder in My Documents.

Working now thanks...

Tordne
February 27th, 2006, 11:24 AM
Ahhhhh, I had saved the files into Program files, rather than My Documents. I wasnt aware of the folder in My Documents.

Working now thanks...

Phew :Eyecrazy:. That was going to be some work for me if suddenly the hosting wan't working.

Pleased it is all good now :beer:.

Cheers,

Trippin
February 27th, 2006, 01:28 PM
:cheers:

I'm sure from a programming stand point it makes sense, but it is a source of confusion for many Newbies.

joecar
February 27th, 2006, 01:31 PM
2003 2500HD LB7 Duramax Diesel
4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed
7500lbs
13.24 @ 101.24 1/4 mile on Diesel only
EFILive=469HP/1081TQ
EFILive + N20 = 610HP/1308TQ
You are haulin'

EagleMark
August 15th, 2012, 12:36 AM
There's always plenty of room for any tunes available! Contact me.

james t
December 2nd, 2015, 06:39 AM
looking for stock tune for a 2011 duramax 6.6 with egr and def delets with unlimited vin apreseat it.

krwyellowz28
May 6th, 2016, 03:31 AM
Is holdencrazy.com out of commission?

joecar
May 6th, 2016, 04:52 AM
Is holdencrazy.com out of commission?yes.

jay p
May 6th, 2016, 06:47 AM
This too?

www.tunefiledepot.com

joecar
May 6th, 2016, 07:47 AM
This too?

www.tunefiledepot.com (http://www.tunefiledepot.com)yes.

Dtmccray
May 8th, 2016, 02:07 PM
so what happened with the tunes?

gmperformancecentre
May 8th, 2016, 08:48 PM
I have uploaded the files to here if you need them
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4ydh5wltk3ssxbw/AAAOydqwo_stEO4Rs4SRJ9NGa?dl=0

rcr1978
May 8th, 2016, 11:50 PM
Awesome thank you, are you going to add gas trucks soon?

gmperformancecentre
May 9th, 2016, 08:33 PM
Awesome thank you, are you going to add gas trucks soon?
I Uploaded them.
They are in the GM Truck folder.

rcr1978
May 10th, 2016, 12:15 AM
Thank you!

Move'n Up
May 10th, 2016, 12:52 AM
Cummins (2006-2016)missing '09 and Duramax (2001-2016)partial set - Stock Tunes (https://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?26644-Full-Set-of-Cummins-amp-Partial-Duramax-Stock-Files)

ACCLR8N
June 16th, 2016, 11:35 AM
Looking for a stock 2009 Pontiac Slostice 2.4L tune to compare with my buggy tune. Cooling fans don't want to come on.
Meanwhile, a Hummer H3T I5 stock calibration to share.

1FastBrick
June 17th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Even though that's an older copy of the tune file depot tunes, thanks for hosting it in a drop box for everyone.

Here are some 4.8/manual trans RST truck factory GM tune's.

FWIW, I believe The factory 2006 LQ9 tune is not correct for a 2006 model year and likely will be in rep mode with the tach and pedal change.

Let me look at what I have on my other laptop and see what I can share.

1FastBrick
June 20th, 2016, 03:43 AM
I Found 2 of the 2006 LQ9 OS's from a 2WD SS. Early and Late.

joecar
June 20th, 2016, 05:29 AM
Thanks for posting.

1FastBrick
June 20th, 2016, 05:32 AM
Thanks for posting.

:cheers: just trying to help.

1FastBrick
June 20th, 2016, 09:14 AM
Here is another one I submitted on the old site that was lost.

2012 GMPP 6.2 LS3 file

SS2win
August 8th, 2016, 07:42 AM
Does anyone know where I can find the 8.1L express van tune for doing an 0411 conversion on a 1999 L29 454?

joecar
August 8th, 2016, 10:29 AM
Does anyone know where I can find the 8.1L express van tune for doing an 0411 conversion on a 1999 L29 454?
I haven't looked, but try here: Tunefiledepot-no-longer (https://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?26662-Tunefiledepot-no-longer)

SS2win
August 8th, 2016, 11:17 AM
no such luck on that one. Thanks though.

DemonDMAX
December 13th, 2016, 05:44 PM
I'm a newbie will upload lots of stock files via mega

APStuning.com
February 10th, 2017, 04:38 AM
This thread is a little dead but I would like a stock 2007 Z06 tunefile if anyone has that laying around please.

Thanks,

aaronc7
February 10th, 2017, 05:18 AM
Try here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4ydh5wltk3ssxbw/AAAOydqwo_stEO4Rs4SRJ9NGa?dl=0

If not I have all of those files saved on PC, can upload when I get home.

APStuning.com
February 10th, 2017, 05:50 AM
Try here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4ydh5wltk3ssxbw/AAAOydqwo_stEO4Rs4SRJ9NGa?dl=0

If not I have all of those files saved on PC, can upload when I get home.

Got it. Thank you.

ACCLR8N
February 13th, 2017, 05:54 AM
Time for my next project: Anyone have a stock 2015 Cadillac ATS LFX V6 tune file?

jjones@macljon.com
April 3rd, 2017, 04:05 AM
newbie here!! 2011 lml stock tune??

Move'n Up
April 3rd, 2017, 05:45 AM
Take a minute to read through this thread and you'll find your answer.

jjones@macljon.com
April 6th, 2017, 05:08 AM
oops. thanks.

marmourjr
April 27th, 2017, 01:26 AM
Search through the thread. I need a stock tune for 2014 Cadillac CTS Vsport, Twin Turbo

Anybody can help?

joecar
April 27th, 2017, 05:15 AM
See this:

I have uploaded the files to here if you need them
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4ydh5wltk3ssxbw/AAAOydqwo_stEO4Rs4SRJ9NGa?dl=0

joecar
April 27th, 2017, 05:17 AM
See here: Tunefiledepot-has-been-replaced (https://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?26662-Tunefiledepot-has-been-replaced)

joecar
June 5th, 2022, 02:28 PM
See post #70 here: Tunefiledepot-has-been-replaced #70 (https://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?26662-Tunefiledepot-has-been-replaced&p=256739&viewfull=1#post256739)

The repository is currently located here (https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AJTTX4IVcpu87MI&id=E14C65ABA5E8618D%2155584&cid=E14C65ABA5E8618D)
and is hosted Steve (https://forum.efilive.com/member.php?7252-gmperformancecentre) at GM Performance Centre

Spoor
March 2nd, 2024, 11:04 PM
Hi, can you or anyone else help me with a stock 2001 manual VX LS1B tune - OS 12202088. Mine has disappesred in the long time since I saved it.

gmperformancecentre
March 8th, 2024, 11:18 AM
Hi, can you or anyone else help me with a stock 2001 manual VX LS1B tune - OS 12202088. Mine has disappesred in the long time since I saved it.

here you go.

Spoor
March 11th, 2024, 10:39 PM
Thank you very much. You've been a great help.