PDA

View Full Version : Rough Est.

87gmc
July 15th, 2004, 07:15 AM
I was curious if there was a time frame of when the tuner will be avaiable. I know you cant give me a specific date but what ball park are we looking at months, couple of weeks............

the reason i ask is i fixing to do major work on my engine and i dont want to have to tune it with ls1 edit i wanna use efilive :D

Blacky
July 15th, 2004, 08:18 AM
It won't be weeks. A few months is the best ball park we can put on it at the moment.
Regards
Paul

87gmc
July 15th, 2004, 03:30 PM
well i guess i will have to wait months because knowing the efilive product you guys put out that i have, it will be worth the wait for the tuner. :D

Chris

cured5.7
July 16th, 2004, 04:44 PM
I hope it is'nt too long away, we have been anxiously waiting the release of this product for months. I've held back on purchasing ls1 edit. Unfortunatley we were'nt picked for the beta testing. :cry:

emarkay
July 16th, 2004, 11:55 PM
Even the Beta Testers have to wait - and then it's gonna be a potential POS till all the bugs are worked out - I'd rather wait for the "tested, tried and true" release - wouldn't you???

SinisterSS
July 17th, 2004, 01:28 AM
Software should never be rushed. Too many companies get caught up by competitive pressures, perceived loss of revenue and rush it out the door only to be effectively killed by bugs. Take the time, do it right the first time. Dominate the market with quality.

Still hoping for a late beta on my '05 V since I'm one of the few that has one already :D ...and as Paul knows, its not the same old LS6. :o

cured5.7
July 17th, 2004, 07:02 PM
We dont want a faulty product now do we. :wink: