PDA

View Full Version : What do I do after the AutoVE is done?....

FreddyG
September 29th, 2007, 04:45 AM
Hi Guys!

After the Auto VE process is done and the VE table is in line (a couple more logs and it should be Perfect), then what do I do?

What do I set PE at or should I leave it alone? Is it worth putting the MAF back into service or keeping it SD? For a supercharged car, what is the benefit of having or not having the AMF? Isn't it maxed out around 5500 rpm's anyway? Any tips that you'd be willing to share would be Greatly Appreciated!

I'm Sorry for all of the questions, but this is the furthest that I've gotten so far in this tuning stuff and I'm Very excited to keep learning it because things are starting to make sense! There is just So Much to learn (it's becoming borderline obsessive to me to learn everything that I can though)!

Thanks in advance for the help! :cheers:

2002_z28_six_speed
September 29th, 2007, 03:33 PM
More about the motor!

5,3 5,7? Compression ratio
What S/C kit?

Some people on here might say different but if you can keep the MAF and not pass the limits or it is not a restriction shoot for it.

FreddyG
September 29th, 2007, 03:52 PM
More about the motor!

5,3 5,7? Compression ratio
What S/C kit?

Some people on here might say different but if you can keep the MAF and not pass the limits or it is not a restriction shoot for it.

2001 Corvette with a 346 ci stock long block.

The supercharger kit is an A&A Vortech SQ S-Trim with a 3.6" Reichard pulley (10 psi). The supercharger has a restrictor in the intake tract now to hold boost to 7.5 psi, but I'm going to take it out and retune it for the higher boost. I've got to upgrade my EfiLive license to Commercial and probably put in a COS. That's what everyone is telling me to do. The car has an Alky Control Meth Injection kit on it now too. It made 476/420 on a Mustang dyno through an FLP Level IV A4 and a 3500 stall before the meth. It makes decent power, I just wantthe driveability and mileage to be a bit better.

Thanks for the reply! :cheers: