PDA

View Full Version : Post in here what you would like to see in the Vortech support.

wait4me
September 30th, 2007, 03:35 PM
Like the title says, post in here if you think things need to be changed/added/ bug fixes ect. Thanks!

RUTAN TA
September 30th, 2007, 04:31 PM
I would love some L67 support!!!!!

MICK
September 30th, 2007, 07:58 PM
Jess,

1: sort the rev limitter drama. I see there is no dwell parameters.

2:Most of the guys are here because of the 0411 swap, they pick up a custom operating system for there s/c vortec using a 1222156 base from the express van.

I know this throws more iorns in the fire, but a custom operating system for the allways gets kicked in the ass black box L31 pcm would be very cool.

If you were going to head in that direction the later opps with the one main ve table run and tune much easier, yeah upgrade.

O and getting the boost ve table to be joined to the main ve table would be a great option. (just one big VE table) good for tuning with beep beep on the track and full dyno pulls beep beep.

It's wild how many people I see now going the 0411 swap...TT.....see what happens......:wave:

3:finnish off the definition support for the Vortec's.....I see there is a few things missing in whats available to the puplic.

Please.

Humm, that should get things started.

cheers

Mick

Ps: nice cat.

Whippled2dr
October 3rd, 2007, 06:36 AM
I agree that a custom operating system (2 bar) would be awesome.

dc_justin
October 3rd, 2007, 06:54 AM
O2 switchpoint adjustment would be very nice (requested by EFILive course student)
I've had difficult locking the TCC in 2nd gear
Would be great to see the RPM for each gear listed in the statusbar for transmission adjustments.
Ability to perform a Full Flash

Otherwise, Bi-Di controls would be the biggest need IMO.

Edit: Can we get one of these threads for the Gen-III Calibrations?

wait4me
October 15th, 2007, 05:04 AM
An update should be completed today for Vortec 98-00. As soon as Ross looks it over and gives the ok. :)

Lextech
October 15th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Well, I don't have V2 and I have switched to the 0411 PCM in my 98 truck. I did the swap for 2 bar and rev limit reasons. So, Even though my opinion is irrelevant, I would say a Custom Operating System and Ignition Dwell adjustment.

mr.prick
October 15th, 2007, 04:18 PM
are you able to get things done in this regard?
there has been a couple of threads asking for specific
options for later updates to address,
and i haven`t seen many things that should be available (hiding selected cells)
is one idea that i had asked for in particular.

mr.prick
October 15th, 2007, 04:19 PM
are you able to get things done in this regard?
there has been a couple of threads asking for specific
options for later updates to address,
and i haven`t seen many things that should be available (hiding selected cells)
is one idea that i had asked for in particular.