PDA

View Full Version : newb

LearnMeEFI
October 3rd, 2007, 01:55 PM
05 LLY

I bought efi from socal diesel. Had the tow tune hooked up, works AWESOME. I got the 06 intake... modified... reset MAF tables to what GM resets them to. I also messed with the turbo below 1000 rpm so i could have more LB7 Noise. I go for a drive and my boost gauge will spool up to 15 psi but the truck goes nowhere... foot to the floor. Was i supposed to make changes elsewhere when i redid the MAF? Was i supposed to add or remove fuel when i made turbo changes? I only modified below 1000 RPM's so i am assuming i am having an issue with the new MAF table. Any input is greatly appreciated.

LearnMeEFI
October 3rd, 2007, 03:09 PM
i modified the p0201 table to what i found on diesel place. Now reading through they are saying to grab a 06 tune and use the tables on that... way different.

What i also see is p0802 i need to adjust this to p0201... how do i go about doing this?

killerbee
October 8th, 2007, 01:41 AM
i modified the p0201 table to what i found on diesel place. Now reading through they are saying to grab a 06 tune and use the tables on that... way different.

What i also see is p0802 i need to adjust this to p0201... how do i go about doing this?

what are you talking about? P0201 is an obd code.

please be specific on which tables you modified.