PDA

View Full Version : Yet another LC-1 question

SSpdDmon
June 21st, 2005, 08:01 AM
Ok, I've tried this on several other forums with little luck on top of an email to Innovate that went without response. Maybe someone here has hard-wired in their LC-1's? I'm trying to hook up my LC-1 in place of the stock narrow band sensor (B2S1) to avoid an additional bung installation. I'll be chopping the connector end off of an old O2 sensor to try and create a plug-n-play setup that can be easily used on different cars. Below is a wiring diagram from a 99 C5, which should have a similar setup to my f-body. Which wires do I connect where? I have a....

RED 12v supply
BLUE Heater Ground
WHITE System Ground
YELLOW Analog out 1 (NBO2 voltage)
BROWN Analog out 2 (WBO2 voltage)
GREEN Analog Ground
BLACK Calibration wire (for optional push-button/LED setup)

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/392000-392999/392531_120_full.jpg

I'm guessing...

D (BRN 241) connects to the 12v supply
C (BLK 150) connects to the Heater Ground

...but I don't know where the rest go. :( It would be awesome if I could set this up so that the PCM doesn't throw any codes at me!!! Please help!!

joecar
June 21st, 2005, 08:30 AM
A (TAN 1667) to Analog ground (GREEN).
B (PPL 1666) to Analog out 1 NBO2 (YELLOW).

Then Analog out 2 WBO2 (BROWN) would go to the EFILive FlashScan wide band input (see somewhere on EFILive forum for wide band connection).

joecar
June 24th, 2005, 07:46 AM
LC-1 Analog out 2 (BROWN) to AD1 (C) or AD2 (E) on V1,
LC-1 Analog Ground (GREEN) to common ground (D) on V1.

SSpdDmon
June 25th, 2005, 04:17 PM
Thanks for everyone's help! I got it running right and made a "how to" in the sticky for everyone who follows. Thanks again guys.