PDA

View Full Version : Holden VE SSV Missing Calibration 12619077??

JezzaB
October 15th, 2007, 11:31 PM
Hi,
Tried to pull a stock tune out of a Holden VE SSV [MY08] L98 A6 and it doesnt have the calibration file for it and cant read it. Ive emailed the tune to EFILive. Does anyone have it?

Jez

Tordne
October 16th, 2007, 07:22 AM
Have sent the email to Ross just this minute. I assume you're running the latest software version.

JezzaB
October 16th, 2007, 09:35 AM
Have sent the email to Ross just this minute. I assume you're running the latest software version.

Yeah im running the Pre-Release Software

The OS shows as 12619078

Cheers
Jez

GMPX
October 16th, 2007, 11:24 AM
Once I get the Email I'll make a start on mapping it, it's the first 08 model we have seen, looks like they have updated the OS for the 08's.

Cheers,
Ross

oztracktuning
October 16th, 2007, 02:10 PM
The dealers are flashing a customers SSV today with new stuff for the engine and gearbox. The box flash is meant to make things behave much better. I will be able to read them both tomorrow morning.

JezzaB
October 16th, 2007, 10:38 PM
Once I get the Email I'll make a start on mapping it, it's the first 08 model we have seen, looks like they have updated the OS for the 08's.

Cheers,
Ross

I emailed the A6 T43 trans file tonight as I cant read that either (OS 24243170). Hope you get them sorted soon as the owner is Toey as a Roan Sandle to get it tuned.

Jez

JezzaB
October 16th, 2007, 10:48 PM
The dealers are flashing a customers SSV today with new stuff for the engine and gearbox. The box flash is meant to make things behave much better. I will be able to read them both tomorrow morning.

They will be the same as the MY08, you cant read either engine or trans :(

GMPX
October 17th, 2007, 12:58 AM
I'll send the ECM file in the morning. Might be pushing it to get the TCM done though.

Cheers,
Ross

JezzaB
October 17th, 2007, 02:05 AM
I'll send the ECM file in the morning. Might be pushing it to get the TCM done though.

Cheers,
Ross

Appreciate it! Its ok, when the TCM comes it comes. This should keep him happy for a bit and ill get him back ;)

Thanks again
Jez

GMPX
October 17th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Here's the ECM .cal file for the new Holdens.
Save it in to - \Program Files\EFILive\V7\Calibrations\E38

We are expecting a new release before SEMA, this will be included with that of course.

Cheers,
Ross

JezzaB
November 19th, 2007, 09:24 PM
Here's the ECM .cal file for the new Holdens.
Save it in to - \Program Files\EFILive\V7\Calibrations\E38

We are expecting a new release before SEMA, this will be included with that of course.

Cheers,
Ross

Sorry Ross but have you guys had a crack at the Trans Cal yet?

Jez

The Alchemist
November 21st, 2007, 06:03 PM
I was using this Cal file today on a new SSV and found that a lot of the PIDS were not supported when scanning such as octane scaler, burst knk and all the individual cylinder knk retards among others.....are these yet to be programmed into the cal file or something......?

Mike

GMPX
November 21st, 2007, 06:57 PM
I was using this Cal file today on a new SSV and found that a lot of the PIDS were not supported when scanning such as octane scaler, burst knk and all the individual cylinder knk retards among others.....are these yet to be programmed into the cal file or something......?

Mike

Eeerie!!, I just added them in today. PM me your Email address and I'll forward the file to you (gm_enhanced) file.

Cheers,
Ross

GMPX
November 21st, 2007, 06:57 PM
Sorry Ross but have you guys had a crack at the Trans Cal yet?

Jez
Should get it complete by the end of this week.

Cheers,
Ross

JezzaB
December 17th, 2007, 05:49 PM
Should get it complete by the end of this week.

Cheers,
Ross

How did you go on getting the Tras Cals done?

GMPX
December 18th, 2007, 03:27 PM
Slowly, sorry guys.
The minute they are done I will post them up in the Forum.