PDA

View Full Version : Stand Alone ECM with EFI?

Nasty Girl
October 18th, 2007, 11:20 AM
Gentlemen,

I have a question......................with a stand alone ECM could I use EFI live still to control all other functions? Or integrate the stand alone ECM so that I can? Or am I completely out to luch here? :nixweiss: :help2:

Thanks! :D

Keith

GMPX
October 18th, 2007, 02:11 PM
Kieth, I'm not quite following what your intentions are so I can't answer :Eyecrazy:

Cheers,
Ross

P.S - Welcome to the forum.

Nasty Girl
October 18th, 2007, 02:14 PM
:D I'll PM ya! LOL

Glad to be here! And Ross ya need to update your site.........Worlds most powerfull Dmax tuned by EFI live! ;)

GMPX
October 18th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Oh, I thought claims never needed to be backed up, because there is at least 6 handhelds that are the most powerful and give the best MPG ;)

Hey, that news item is over a year old, cut us some slack :)

Cheers,
Ross

Nasty Girl
October 18th, 2007, 03:04 PM
Oh, I thought claims never needed to be backed up, because there is at least 6 handhelds that are the most powerful and give the best MPG ;)

Cheers,
Ross

Actually .............. proven twice now Ross because the internet demands it! :D

October 07 issue of DP magazine. :muahaha:

chevmike
December 2nd, 2007, 11:41 AM

Cheers,
Ross

Kinda like the Chevy Ford and Dodge comercials: Apparently they all have the longest lasting, most dependable truck on the road. With that said, I sure hope everyone buys a Ford with a handheld programmer.....then ill still have the fastest truck in this town!

mr.prick
December 2nd, 2007, 12:47 PM
what is this stand alone PCM you speak of?
the only "stand alone" PCMs that i know of are
moates (technically stock), fast, and big stuff 3.
and they have there`re own software.
i doubt efilive will connect to the fast or the bs3.
i maybe wrong.