PDA

View Full Version : Logging E38 Specific PIDS W 08 Z06

02Z06
October 28th, 2007, 12:39 PM
I am trying to log My 08 Z06 and I find when validating the PID's all of the E-38 specific pids are X out. The data that does show appears to be OK at idle, have not tried it on the road yet. Any ideas?

Jim Wilson

VETTEMASTER
October 28th, 2007, 05:50 PM
i have a probem when setting specefic pids that i want monitor....dashboard does not work and data does not seem to register....when i go to the e38 metric pids it works....still learning the program but it seems like there are a few bugs

02Z06
October 28th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Vettemaster, I will try the E38 metric pid list. The reason I haven't already tried it is because it was only 18 channels and I thought we were to shoot for 24.

joecar
October 29th, 2007, 03:33 AM
Sanity check:
- you entered the correct VIN/OS...?
- you entered the correct controller type...?
- you validated pids...?

I pm'd Tech Support.

VETTEMASTER
October 29th, 2007, 04:35 AM
Sanity check:
- you entered the correct VIN/OS...?
- you entered the correct controller type...?
- you validated pids...?

I pm'd Tech Support.

i have entered the correct vin, controller and verified pids....when setting my own pids it doesn't work.....only works when i use the e38 metric setting...i have been able to add pids to monitor when using e38 metric but stiil have some issues...i cannot get ltft's cells....i do see ltft's when monitoring but cannot get them to display like i used to with my v6 version for my ls1...

GMPX
November 13th, 2007, 12:04 AM
Some of the DMA PID's are not supported on the 2008 models yet, we'll get there....

Cheers,
Ross