PDA

View Full Version : program is changing open loop to close loop

louis
November 2nd, 2007, 12:43 PM
Hello.

For the past 2 weeks I thought I was nuts but I am positive now when I am in open loop and I close the program and reopen it the program makes my B3601 and B3647 the exact same numbers as stoich. Then not noticing it I go to tune it and its running in semi open loop.

Also I start the car when in open loop and sometimes it starts running at 12.5 from my lm-1. I shut the car off and restart it and now it runs at 14.6. Brand new 02 sensor also and properly calibrated.

Then I start my laptop and my lm-1 says 14.6 and my laptop shows it is calling for 25% more fuel.

Anyone ever see this? I am absolutely baffled. I cant get a decent tune anymore for the life of me.

Anyone have any such things happen to them?

louis
November 7th, 2007, 06:38 AM
Hello gentlemen.

I made the mistake of changing B3601 to 14.7 while I kept table B3647 non enrich fields at 14.63. I mistakenly assumed that these 2 tables had to be different in order to maintain open loop.

That part is actually correct that they do have to be different but B3601 has to stay at 14.628573 and B3647 in non enriched areas needs to be 14.5 or 14.7 to maintain open loop.

Hope this helps anyone who may make the same mistake as I did.

Thank you all for your help.

Louis