PDA

View Full Version : Flash Scan Support LS2?

trudynosports
June 27th, 2005, 12:20 PM
I noticed that the 05 Corvette is listed but I wasn't sure whether the LS2 is supported as of yet. Thanks,
Aaron.

Black02SS
June 27th, 2005, 12:38 PM
I do not believe it is available as of yet due to the difference in hardware and software.

Tordne
June 27th, 2005, 01:14 PM
I vaguely remember hear a timeframe of around November.

Blacky
June 27th, 2005, 01:28 PM
We are aiming for a Nov/Dec release date for our LS2 product. Unfortunately that puts us smack-bang in the middle of the pre-Christmas rush. Events may possibly conspire against us and push the release out to Jan. However, we are doing what we *can* do to try and have it ready before Christmas.

Regards
Paul

APE346
August 22nd, 2005, 12:04 AM
Hows it all going with the LS2 software ?

GMPX
August 22nd, 2005, 01:24 AM
Software is only half the story, we have some new hardware designed to suit the CAN communications bus, plus many enhancements over our current hardware, no details yet of course, but that is coming along very well and appears that might be looking good for a 'preview' at SEMA, fingers crossed. We are thinking we will probably start doing selected Beta testing in Dec/Jan if everything runs well up to then.

The software is also going to be rewitten too (wow Paul will be busy).

We have learnt alot with our first generation hardware and tuning software, the next version is going to be pretty special.

As far as the LS2 ECM goes, we have been chipping away at it but as of right now it is on hold until we get the 1998 PCM finished. Time permitting we might try to post up some screen shots of the LS2 tables in progress in the next few weeks, we have progressed very well in that area, though it's not a priority to tease you all just yet :) , afterall, it's just a bunch of graphs and parameters :lol:

Cheers,
Ross

zrx1200
August 22nd, 2005, 09:09 PM
wish i had the smarts to help .seems the others have the jump .least when you guys get it done it will be right..question is will we be able to upgrade our ls1 system to ls2using the same cable at reas cost?? or will we be starting again..

Blacky
August 22nd, 2005, 09:15 PM
wish i had the smarts to help .seems the others have the jump .least when you guys get it done it will be right..question is will we be able to upgrade our ls1 system to ls2using the same cable at reas cost?? or will we be starting again..

Updated hardware is required to support the CAN protocol used by the LS2.
Upgrade from LS1 hardware to LS2 hardware will be reasonable - similar type of deal as upgrading from EFILive V6 Scan Tool to EFILive FlashScan.
No existing EFILive customer will have to "start again".

Regards
Paul