PDA

View Full Version : 90 chevy truck with ls1 t56 transplant tuning help

bigblaze
November 8th, 2007, 04:23 AM
First of all I am still fairly new at this at least on the gasser side. I have played with My Duramax alot and am very happy with the results with the help of SoCal Diesel and Mcratracing.com and many others from the diesel page.
Well For now I am trying to get a tune to pass emissions, I dont have a WB02 currently for tuning which is in the plans for the future but for now I just want to pass this test so I can drive it to the paint shop and maybe to work every once in a while. Here is what i have done basically I have only failed the test one time and this was before I had EFIlive and it was basically with a 5.3 tune with some of the Auto stuff deleted so who knows with a 02 TA tune for a m6 I might pass?? What i have is a 02 TA ls1 and t-56 with a ls6 intake with no EGR , The Evap system has been plugged My harness was built to delete the rear 02 sensors. I am running aftermarket fuel rails and Aeromotive regulator with a walbro pump replacing my factory TBI pump in the tank. If any one has either a TUNE to try or to modify or recomendations that would be very helpful. You can post here or EMAIL me at bwaddell5@comcast.net . If nothing else I am going to take a 02 z-28 or ta program(stock) and remove vats, change speedo stuff and go and see what happens. It also seems like my alternator is not charging properly and dont know if that is a related issue or not. I was thinking of going to one of the custom OS ! I also don know know how to properly go in and delete the rear 02 sensors.
Oh yeah the part of the test I failed before was at idle hydrocarbons.