PDA

View Full Version : WIN!! A $100 discount or Free Car License upgrade

wait4me
June 29th, 2005, 05:23 PM
In one week i will Randomly select a post for One lucky guy to get either 1 free license add on for their cable, OR if you dont have efilive you will get a $100 dollar discount off of retail for your purchase of a new package.

The rules are simple.

Just post something that you really like about Efilive and Anything good you would like to say about it at this thread on ls1tech.

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=344284

The Random post will be selected via my 3 year old son that will pull the post number from a box. Anyone can post as long as they have a trial version of the software and can say something valid or are already a proud owner of Efilive. Thanks guys. Jes

Black02SS
June 29th, 2005, 08:31 PM
Awsome Jesse! You hit the lottery or what??? :lol:

wait4me
June 30th, 2005, 02:06 AM
No, i wish :)

Just havin fun.

Jes

joecar
June 30th, 2005, 03:39 AM
Jesse, you're generous and kind and we appreciate it. 8)

VortechC5
June 30th, 2005, 04:43 AM
It sure is nice of you to do this. Thanks!

TAQuickness
July 7th, 2005, 01:08 PM
I love this software and the company that made it!

kp
July 7th, 2005, 03:01 PM
I posted over on LS1tech Jesse, I was the number 13 guy. Didnt really expect to win anything, I appreciate it but go ahead and pick another number and give it to someone else. Best to private message the winner in case they think its over and dont check the thread.

Kevin

wait4me
July 8th, 2005, 02:34 AM
Hi Kevin, Thanks alot, I went ahead and had another draw, if you ever need anything, email me and ill help you out.

The new winner has been posted on ls1tech. :shock: Ive never seen anyone turn down cash, Its good to have guys out there like you. It makes the internet a fun place. Jes

kp
July 8th, 2005, 06:16 AM
Only thing anyone can do for me is get the tuner working on 98s :D

Blacky
July 8th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Only thing anyone can do for me is get the tuner working on 98s :D

I know I sound like a broken record but it's coming...
Paul