PDA

View Full Version : latest Update: Where do I move the M80.bin file to?

Chalky
November 13th, 2007, 04:42 AM
You must also move the file "M81.bin" from the E35 folder once you extract the zip in to the folder here -
\Program Files\EFILive\V7\Calibrations\E35

Leadfoot
November 13th, 2007, 04:54 AM
You must also move the file "M81.bin" from the E35 folder once you extract the zip in to the folder here -
\Program Files\EFILive\V7\Calibrations\E35

I have the same question. The way I read this its telling me to copy the file and paste it to the same location....?

jfpilla
November 13th, 2007, 06:10 AM
I have the same question. The way I read this its telling me to copy the file and paste it to the same location....?
I think he does mean for us to put it there. It's a bin and he is emphasizing the location. As I said I think.

I take it back. It probably goes in the configuration folder.

eboggs_jkvl
November 13th, 2007, 06:14 AM
I just asked the same thing. It seems to already be where he wants it to go!

Must be some kind of OZ instruction!

wait4me
November 13th, 2007, 06:21 AM
C:\Program Files\EFILive\V7\Configuration Is the correct location.

Chalky
November 13th, 2007, 05:34 PM
Thanks Jesse!

GMPX
November 14th, 2007, 03:00 PM
Ooops sorry, no more typing after a long day, Jesse is right that is where it goes.

Cheers,
Ross

Snakeman48
November 15th, 2007, 08:40 AM
\Program Files\EFILive\V7\Calibrations'

Ah! My first post.
Well I printed out the thread posted by Tordne that he posted at 03;36AM, and it says "Calibrations". Good thing I looked again today, just before I applied this update. I see he edited it and it now reads "Configuration''. Now what would of happened if I never read the edited post and left the bin file in the wrong file?
Thanks, Bill :help2:

wait4me
November 15th, 2007, 08:51 AM
It would just give you an error saying bin not found. Not that big of a deal.