PDA

View Full Version : just a reminder .....still waiting

smokinHawk
August 16th, 2004, 05:51 AM
who much longer are we gonna have to wait? are we gonna have to buy a different product?
i need it soon. like this month.

i need to change my gear ratio and tweek my tuning like soon.

any idea on the wait till it gets released or can i get my hands on a beta version.

emarkay
August 16th, 2004, 06:28 AM
The hardware has not reached true beta stage and the software (Scanner and Tuner) is on it's second beta revision. Documentation is at preliminary stage. Formal ETA for products is still TBA.

MRK

GMPX
August 16th, 2004, 11:38 AM
who much longer are we gonna have to wait? are we gonna have to buy a different product?
i need it soon. like this month.

Well, sorry to lose you, but it won't be ready by the end of this month.

Cheers,
Ross

smokinHawk
August 17th, 2004, 04:08 AM
:(

well i think i found a used preditor, not what i wanted but it will have to do.

Drake
August 26th, 2004, 02:39 PM
Still waiting, trying to keep hope alive. I understand some of the reasoning behind not posting a release date early on, but at this point it would be great to get a rough order of magnitude from someone about something.

:(

87gmc
August 27th, 2004, 08:17 AM
Personally I would love to hear feed back on how its working

GMPX
August 27th, 2004, 10:22 AM
I won't say because I'm possibly biased.........but there are probably a few of the Beta testers who would be happy to comment on what it's like.

I can say that just last night the Beta testers were sent what is hoped is the last major revision of the intergrated scantool/editor. So it is certainly close.

Cheers
GMPX

87gmc
August 29th, 2004, 03:18 AM
I can say that just last night the Beta testers were sent what is hoped is the last major revision of the intergrated scantool/editor. So it is certainly close.

Cheers
GMPX

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Drake
August 29th, 2004, 05:59 AM
Are there going to be multiple hardware versions? I seem to remember someone saying that there would initially be two A/D converters offered (four supported by the software), and then two more would be added later.

GMPX
August 29th, 2004, 09:52 AM
We are running with two, but we added another 'surprise' input that will only be announced when you can actually purchase the product.

Afterall, with two inputs you can measure a WBO2 and something like a boost sensor. The adaptor could actually support 6 A/D inputs, but what would you used them all for?.

Cheers,
GMPX

QUICKSILVER2002
September 3rd, 2004, 09:55 AM
We are running with two, but we added another 'surprise' input that will only be announced when you can actually purchase the product.

Afterall, with two inputs you can measure a WBO2 and something like a boost sensor. The adaptor could actually support 6 A/D inputs, but what would you used them all for?.

Cheers,
GMPX

There are a ton of things people could use the inputs for. Here are a few that I have used.

WB
Fuel Pressure
Boost
EGT
Alky injection activation
Alky injection Pressure
N20 activation
N20 pressure

QUICKSILVER2002
September 3rd, 2004, 09:56 AM

Cheers,
GMPX

There are a ton of things people could use the inputs for. Here are a few that I have used.

WB
Fuel Pressure
Boost
EGT
Alky injection activation
Alky injection Pressure
N20 activation
N20 pressure

GMPX
September 4th, 2004, 12:01 AM
Yeah all good examples....by the way, what a beast it must be to be running NOS, Boost & Alcohol.

QUICKSILVER2002
September 5th, 2004, 11:16 AM
Yeah all good examples....by the way, what a beast it must be to be running NOS, Boost & Alcohol.

I'm not running all those. Take off the n2o stuff and that is my current list. I was trying to point out that 2 is not enough for the boost/n2o junkies.

I guess most of the real junkies are on stand alones anyway, but us c5 owners are pretty much stuck with the stock PCM for now.

cured5.7
September 5th, 2004, 11:50 AM
: :wink:
The suspense is killing me
Are there any Beta Testers out there that can offer us a little something on how the testing is going, or what they think os v7 anf the new tuning tool.

Steve Bryant
September 9th, 2004, 12:02 PM
If we said much . . . they'd have to shoot us! We have signed a non-disclosure agreement and I have no desire to violate that. The Beta Version 7 Scan and Tune Tools are excellent and worth waiting for without a doubt. Beta testers are working hard to ensure that the products are great right out of the box. To date, there are 200 topics and 1018 posts on the Version 7 Forum. This is the only post that I will make on this subject until the product is fully released.

Remember, good things come to those who wait! :D :D :D

Regards,

Steve

87gmc
September 10th, 2004, 12:50 AM
think it will be release by x-mas? it will make a good present to myself :lol:

bink
September 12th, 2004, 10:13 AM
If we said much . . . they'd have to shoot us! We have signed a non-disclosure agreement and I have no desire to violate that. The Beta Version 7 Scan and Tune Tools are excellent and worth waiting for without a doubt. Beta testers are working hard to ensure that the products are great right out of the box. To date, there are 200 topics and 1018 posts on the Version 7 Forum. This is the only post that I will make on this subject until the product is fully released.

Remember, good things come to those who wait! :D :D :D

Regards,

Steve

I'm waiting. :D :D :D :D
Cheers,
joel

GMPX
September 12th, 2004, 10:22 AM

We are hoping earlier than that. Maybe a supercharger for x-mas instead :lol:

Cheers,
GMPX

Drake
September 12th, 2004, 12:59 PM
Sounds good. We're waiting as patiently as we can...

87gmc
September 13th, 2004, 06:45 AM

We are hoping earlier than that. Maybe a supercharger for x-mas instead :lol:

Cheers,
GMPX

I'll have to tell the wife about the supercharger for x-mas 8)