PDA

View Full Version : DSP5; Alternate Calibration tables are wrong

Intel
November 30th, 2007, 12:47 PM
With a DSP5 Tuning file loaded, and an alternate calibration is loaded and compared, some tables of the alternate calibration is different (wrong numbers) than when the alternate calibration is loaded by it self.

However, when the calibration is loaded, and the alternate calibration is the DSP5, the tables are correct.

What am I doing wrong?

Intel
December 6th, 2007, 04:34 PM
So the deal is that I copied the tables from the “alternate Tune” to the DSP5 tables. When I compare the DSP5 tables to the alternate Tune, they are not the same.
Any ideals?

GMPX
December 7th, 2007, 12:21 PM
Wrong? how so, out of range errors?

Cheers,
Ross

Intel
December 8th, 2007, 04:20 AM
No, not out of range, just not the same numbers in the tables.

For example, in the DSP5 the table base fuel injection quantity has the numbers I want to see, (The correct numbers) however when I use the compare function, the base fuel injection quantity numbers are all -50 in the alternate tune table.

Big D
December 8th, 2007, 05:43 AM
No, not out of range, just not the same numbers in the tables.

For example, in the DSP5 the table base fuel injection quantity has the numbers I want to see, (The correct numbers) however when I use the compare function, the base fuel injection quantity numbers are all -50 in the alternate tune table.

Your alternate tune doesnt have any data in it for the DSP function.
Make sure all of your tables are set to the same values (imperial or metric). Remember when comparing tunes, they both must have the same fields being used.

Hope this helps some.

Intel
December 8th, 2007, 06:00 AM
My alternate tune does have data in it because it is what I used to copy the tables from, to the DSP5.

I also made sure I'm all Imperial.

The strange thing is when I use my tune (that I copied the tables from) as the tune I load up first, and then use the DSP5 as the alternate tune to compare, the tables look good.

Intel
December 10th, 2007, 12:24 PM
So I guess I'll just use the work around of loading up the alternate tune (that I copied the tables from) first, and then use the DSP5 as the alternate tune to compare the tables.