PDA

View Full Version : Part number for 2 pin Analog I/F

ArKay99
July 11th, 2005, 04:28 PM
I have been using a PLX M250 with my FlashScan and all was well. I misplaced the PLX and can't find it so I'm going to order a new one. However, I had the 2-pin WBO2 plug on the end of the PLX harness and that is also lost. I need to purchase one from a local electronic distributor so I can finish my tuning. :oops: What is the part number, and what are athe plug dims so I can cross-reference it?

Blacky
July 11th, 2005, 05:29 PM
They are manufactured by Weidmuller (www.weidmuller.com)
The part numbers are:
2 way screw terminal: 1597360000
3 way screw terminal: 1597370000

Regards
Paul

vetteboy2k
November 15th, 2005, 02:36 PM
Can I use the 2 Pin on a second Wideband 02 and plug it into the 3 pin area so as to not have to continually swap back and forth?

Blacky
November 15th, 2005, 02:47 PM
Can I use the 2 Pin on a second Wideband 02 and plug it into the 3 pin area so as to not have to continually swap back and forth?

Yes.

Regards
Paul

vetteboy2k
November 16th, 2005, 02:53 PM
The Pids for the LC-1 are messed up some in the new release 3.1 stable. Keeping the same pid selection as in previous release I cannot log for my LC-1. I cannot validate the pids i normally do. By clicking on more info you can see the problem below. The pids are not looking for the correct info. The benlc1 is looking for pid for the LM12 and the pid LC1 is looking for voltage from the pid ext voltage 2.

Base Efficiency Numerator 1 - LC-1 {CALC.BEN_LC11}

Expression:
factor = {CALC.AFR_LM12.AFR}/{GM.AFR
is NOT valid because:
Required parameter {CALC.AFR_LM12.AFR}, at position 20 is not selected.

PID value cannot be determined because
the following error would occur:
Expression not valid: Required parameter {CALC.AFR_LM12.AFR}, at position 20 is not selected.

AND

Wide Band AFR 1 - LC-1 {CALC.AFR_LC11}

Expression:
AFR = {EXT.AD2}*10
is NOT valid because:
Required parameter {EXT.AD2}, at position 10 is not selected.

Expression not valid: Required parameter {EXT.AD2}, at position 10 is not selected.

Wide Band AFR 1 - LC-1 {CALC.AFR_LC11}

Expression:
V = {EXT.AD2}
is VALID

Expression not valid: Required parameter {EXT.AD2}, at position 10 is not selected.

Blacky
November 16th, 2005, 04:12 PM
It is a problem with the sae_generic.txt file.
I will fix it and issue a new sae_generic.txt file asap.

Regards
Paul